NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delayed on Comcast Also

The launch was delayed from yesterday too on Comcast (here in the Philly metro area) - so Scott may be onto something.

I know you guys say it will be in HD, but for all us SD people..Will we be able to get the channel too?

any updates as of this morning, i know its a bit early but im anxious to here about nhl network! I have dish netowork coming tomorrow to cut me loose from cable.

Finally - widespread hockey in HD?!

I just watched a DVD from 2003 season that has ESPN HD showing the stanley cup finals in HD and that really was the first glimpse of what was coming... never thought it would take 4 years

Can't wait for tonight!

Has it ever been determined who will get this channel? Will it be a sports tier channel like NBATV or will it be like the NFL Network and everyone will get it?

I believe you can get it if you have the American Top 250 pack.

Has it ever been determined who will get this channel? Will it be a sports tier channel like NBATV or will it be like the NFL Network and everyone will get it?

I don't think anything official has been stated. The closest thing would be the Charlie Chat from a little while back. But even there it wasn't very clear. Because I believe what Charlie said was "The CI package would be part of the NHL HD Network". Which we know doesn't make much sense.

From a marketing standpoint I think it would be good for E* to offer this channel (both in HD/SD) to attract customers to the NHL CI package.

Dear Members:

I know members of the DISH Network staff personally and they asked that I wait until the launch date before revealing any information. This is certainly a highly anticipated channel in addition to all of the other top-notch programming that DISH Network offers. I think many of you will be quite pleased when it launches at 8:00 PM EST later this afternoon! Should you have any more questions about the launch of this network or any other networks, please feel free to contact me via PM or through a public board as I am "in the know".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)