NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the uplink guys are playing with us. :)

For what its worth, NHL Network was running last night UNSCRAMBLED. A number of folks with MPEG4 setups sent over screencaps (the NHL Network logo was in the TOP right corner of the screen)

It should be noted that DirecTV has not turned on the NHL Network yet eaither. I am wondering if they are waiting for a certain time to launch it.

Another reason why I think the uplink guys are playing with us is because they uplinked AT&T HD.

Dear Members:

I know members of the DISH Network staff personally and they asked that I wait until the launch date before revealing any information. This is certainly a highly anticipated channel in addition to all of the other top-notch programming that DISH Network offers. I think many of you will be quite pleased when it launches at 8:00 PM EST later this afternoon! Should you have any more questions about the launch of this network or any other networks, please feel free to contact me via PM or through a public board as I am "in the know".

What number(s) will the "highly anticipated channel" be assigned?

sad day we tvhile removed
temp 8 remod godoby hoeps r antoehr rsn
nhl network sd not added
nhlnetwork hd not ble

the onle godo point ti tleformual abel ut y rleady ahve it in my cabel compny rpovider

sad day we tvhile removed
temp 8 remod godoby hoeps r antoehr rsn
nhl network sd not added
nhlnetwork hd not ble

the onle godo point ti tleformual abel ut y rleady ahve it in my cabel compny rpovider

:clap Congrats man...I ALMOST could make out a few words. You are getting better.

ssotot 2 questions

1.- Nhl network sd woudleb uplinekd if theya dd the hd version?

2.- whatabout tmep 8 waht rsn wthey where steing ? so no enw resn?

Launch tonight makes sense

If you look on nhl.com, the web page has been completely redesigned, plus if you click on schedule and nhl.net, it shows that the dallas/colorado game will be on versus and nhl.net; so they might not turn it on until just prior the game.

Double-check. The black-out has been removed. :)

Yeah it's been removed on mine also. I was getting so mad about it, I emailed the Canes and they responded with this yesterday:

Thank you for the note and for the question...
We received the request from the NHL yesterday for permission to lift the blackouts for opposing teams' telecasts of Hurricanes games when FSN South is not producing/airing the game. The Hurricanes and FSN South gave the NHL their consent today, so the game should not be blacked out on Center Ice.
If the telecast does not start for you at 7 p.m. tomorrow, PLEASE email me immediately at kyleh@carolinahurricanes.com. Unfortunately, I have no way to monitor DISH and whether their Center Ice channels are, in fact, showing the game as they're supposed to.
Thanks again, and enjoy the game (in French) tomorrow!

I have to say I'm very happy..now if NHL Network would only come along. :D

Yeah it's been removed on mine also. I was getting so mad about it, I emailed the Canes and they responded with this yesterday:

I have to say I'm very happy..now if NHL Network would only come along. :D

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!! :D I can't wait to hear the French announcers as they complain about being whipped by the Canes! I'm almost as happy as that guy that wanted to jump out of the window -- Only thing is, if I jump out now, I'll miss the game (and all of the games). ;)

Cade

Something is up with the network. As I mentioned, Comcast was supposed to roll this out Monday - and they're in the same spot.

No channel.

I wish someone could find out the dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)