NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now have a call into the NHL for some answers.

I also now also have full NHL Press Credentials, which is kind of cool. :)

What package do you have? AT100, AT100+, AT200, etc...

I sure hope this network becomes available on SD as well.

Hopefully this isn't too stupid of a question (and can fit in this discussion), but here goes: Is there any kind of component that I can purchase that would enable me to turn a SD television signal into HD? My TV is about a 1995 - 1997 Zenith 32" standard definition television. I'd like to upgrade to HD but cannot actually afford an HD television set at the moment.

Actually all of the Dish Network HD receivers also have SD outputs on them. So you can connect a 622 or 722's S-Video or Composite (the yellow rca video connection) to a SD TV and the 622 will convert it to SD for you. Now it will still be SD, but it will be as good as SD can get, and on a 32" it should look somewhat better.

Plus you would get a few extra channels that don't currently have SD counterparts such as; HDnet, Food-HD, HGTV-HD, UniversalHD, HD Theater. (I know, I know there are SD food and hgtv, but they do have different schedules).

I thought long and hard before saying anything but I'm going to admit that my feelings were crushed, ripped, and pissed on by members of this board. My sources are not only usually accurate they are highly reputable. To come in here and see Cage, Cyclone, RARansay, and other members of the board put me down makes me want to puek. What contributions have you people made to the board that is worht a damn? I'm geeting mroe angry as I tipe this and will come back later. And you people that say I'm lying over RogersSpotsNet are wrong and youll see when you are watching it next year on DIHS.

I thought long and hard before saying anything but I'm going to admit that my feelings were crushed, ripped, and pissed on by members of this board. My sources are not only usually accurate they are highly reputable. To come in here and see Cage, Cyclone, RARansay, and other members of the board put me down makes me want to puek. What contributions have you people made to the board that is worht a damn? I'm geeting mroe angry as I tipe this and will come back later. And you people that say I'm lying over RogersSpotsNet are wrong and youll see when you are watching it next year on DIHS.

You said 8pm yesterday, it didn't happen. So why get upset of people doubt you? They have no reason, at all, to believe you. To them, you are just another person on a message board making statements that, for now, don't hold any water. If your 'sources' are correct, and it does happen tonight at 8pm EST, then we'll believe you and take your word a little more serious in the future.

But for now you are just another person on a message board. :hatsoff:

EDIT: Reading some of MemoriesofMojo's other posts on this board, the guy is kinda....well.......strange. He presents himself as some sort of high up with 'connections' and being able to 'make laws created'. He must not get much attention in RL.

Attn: Members of the SatelliteGuys.us forum

I've tried to be helpful but it's beginning to appear as though my attempts to help are being taken in vain. I wish I would have been more accepted and loved by the members of this board -- Much like I loved Mojo when I first laid eyes on him. I only ask to be friends with you people and, trust me, my connections are very real. They are now telling me that the NHL network will be up and running by 8 P.M. this Sunday afternoon. I'm in the know in this situation and have it under control.

Attn: Members of the SatelliteGuys.us forum

I've tried to be helpful but it's beginning to appear as though my attempts to help are being taken in vain. I wish I would have been more accepted and loved by the members of this board -- Much like I loved Mojo when I first laid eyes on him. I only ask to be friends with you people and, trust me, my connections are very real. They are now telling me that the NHL network will be up and running by 8 P.M. this Sunday afternoon. I'm in the know in this situation and have it under control.

If by 'connections' you mean the voices in your head, let them know that they may try to convince you to lay off the smoke.

Just when I've thought I've seen it all....

Attn: cosmo_kramer

All I want is friends... I PROMISE. I have been quite lonely since the untimely passing of the greatest dog ever. I'm using this as a social networking tool and to further prove I am a great satellite guy that knows the answer to many questions and has connections. I thought about going to the leaders and having them put up a thread that was titled (ASK MOJO).

Attn: redwings and fhsucade07 and RAransay and cyclone

What is the problem that you have to me? Let's just talk about it and let it all hang out and be friends. I promise you'll see that network by 8 Sunday night becuase i'm in the know and they told me so

Missing Mojo...

Attn: cosmo_kramer

All I want is friends... I PROMISE. I have been quite lonely since the untimely passing of the greatest dog ever. I'm using this as a social networking tool and to further prove I am a great satellite guy that knows the answer to many questions and has connections. I thought about going to the leaders and having them put up a thread that was titled (ASK MOJO).

Attn: redwings and fhsucade07 and RAransay and cyclone

What is the problem that you have to me? Let's just talk about it and let it all hang out and be friends. I promise you'll see that network by 8 Sunday night becuase i'm in the know and they told me so

Missing Mojo...

Mojo.........IMO.......if you had any credibility in the first place I think you are losing more of it with the statements you make in each of your subsequent posts.

Mojo.........IMO.......if you had any credibility in the first place I think you are losing more of it with the statements you make in each of your subsequent posts.

I don't understand how you can make that statement and so I guess it's just not meant for understanding. I think you are jealous of the friendship I hvae with Cosmos_Kramer and add your name to the list of people like RaRansay, RedWings, fhsucade07 etc etc. Should you ever want a good and knowledgeable friend about the satellite industry, let me know and we'll talk. I PROMISE that network will roll out buy 8 PM Sunday because I'm in the know and my sources are telling me that. If you'd like, I'll even sign on teh dotted line that if that doens't happen I'll leave forever like a loser leaves townmatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts