NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear this thread is pure gold. We have Mojo the story telling wise guy and RAransay the disabled guy sprinkling crumbs on his keyboard so the pigeons type his messages.

Please continue on!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!! :haha:haha

We don't need NHL when we have threads like this...hell we don't even need TV's with this kind of entertainment.

Let's keep rolling...it's helping kill the time for some folks. Here's some cool links to run messages through:

Da iGhetto-Jive Translator
The Dialectizer
The Universal Translator!

I can't dig' what ya iz mad about cuz I thought we's wuz bomb fiends an' I wuz going ta PM ya like I just did RAransay wiff some inside 411 about da NHL network an' SURPRISE some info on NESN COMING IN HD. They've been working really hard on getting dat channel out in HD an' its rolling out o' da closet in middle November.

RAransay I jet ahead an' sent ya uh response ta yo' PMs dat ya sent an' wants ta thank ya publicly fo' coming ta me in uh tyme o' need. You'll be happy when da NHL network rolls out sometime between now an' next Friday night at 8PM. THye iz still telling me it'll be 'bfoe Monday at 8PM though so well keep out fingers crossed.

I'm very knowledgeable about da satellite industry an' RAransay will tell ya so so ax me if ya gots any questions an' give me uh whirl. Jus' like Orenthawl James.

Just has that zing....

Scott- can you ask the NHL why we get SD versions of CBC, TSN and RDS but they will not supply the HD feeds (YET). I would really like to know and I have sent the NHL numerous e-mails with no reply. thanks

I sincerely hope that center ice starts picking up the HD feeds of CBC and TSN, but I'm not holding my breath. The HD I want the most is HNIC!!! I doubt that it will happen, as I'm sure once the NBA season gets underway, the NBA and college football (on the RSNs) will get HD priority over hockey. I'd gladly give up the RSN HD feeds for HNIC in HD! Imagine . . . Don Cherry in glorious HD!

was at the Wild game tonight as they beat the Hawks but I had to check this thread to see if Mr. Mojo had more posts before going to bed. Wondered if he checked his crystal ball or consulted with the after world for more info on the NHL Network :)

Now this clown has some inside info regarding NESN HD too....... :eek:

Maybe he has the lotto numbers for this weekend too.....

The only person I trust is Scott.........he was correct in that it did get dark tonight. ;)

here's some info - NHL Network not full time HD, some games in HD on CI, and a multi-game feed

Some hockey games in the NHL's out-of-market Center Ice package are being delivered in HD. American cable operators this week renewed their carriage of In Demand Networks' Center Ice subscription package.

In Demand is offering a free preview through Tuesday to whet fans' appetites for the $149/season (which jumps to $169 after Tuesday) package, which is adding a four-screen mosaic to rotate live hockey games.

NHL Network Launches in the U.S. :: Cable360

I guess it's off-topic (but isn't most of this thread), but I really thought it was cool how the CBC news continued on after the Maple Leafs game and went up until the Flames-Flyers beginning. I know that probably sounds somewhat stupid, but I would have figured that would have been blacked out. Of course, I never did look at the program guide until after the Maple Leafs -- so I guess having two games on one channel probably had a lot to do with all of that.

Cade

The reason you got the news in between, was because that was national hockey night in canada doubleheader. They happen every saturday night and they will show the pregame and post game shows too. I'm spoiled, because I grew up watching HNIC living right across the river from the Great White North. Even married a canadian gal too..lol...unfortunately she is a leafs fan..

Even married a canadian gal too..lol...unfortunately she is a leafs fan..

now that's a smart move! i actually met my wife at a hockey game and figured she was a fan... turns out that was the last game she ever went to... :rolleyes:

(not really, but she is not a fan, for sure) i always tell her she misrepresented herself

now that's a smart move! i actually met my wife at a hockey game and figured she was a fan... turns out that was the last game she ever went to... :rolleyes:

(not really, but she is not a fan, for sure) i always tell her she misrepresented herself

All women misrepresent themselves. I tell my GF she pulled the ol' Bait-and-switch.

All women misrepresent themselves. I tell my GF she pulled the ol' Bait-and-switch.

the swait-and-bitch is more common amongst the non-hockey fan females

"cmon it's our 5th date..."
"shhhh. wait"

followed by your drive home muttering the latter...

Security for My Dog

So I get a message last night from MemmoriesOfMojo. He starts talking about how much he likes my dog and then says he has some inside info for me on NHL Network HD. He further states he will have this inside info at 10pm. As expected (not like I was anticipating it) I checked my mailbox around 11. No "inside info".

With everything this guy has said, and how creepy he comes across, I'm keeping a close on on my dog.

So I get a message last night from MemmoriesOfMojo. He starts talking about how much he likes my dog and then says he has some inside info for me on NHL Network HD. He further states he will have this inside info at 10pm. As expected (not like I was anticipating it) I checked my mailbox around 11. No "inside info".

With everything this guy has said, and how creepy he comes across, I'm keeping a close on on my dog.
Hmm, I didn't get a PM from him. I guess he's your friend now... :neener

What channels are the Center Ice Package on?

Are we getting a free preview of CI as well? I don't have the CI (I do have DishHD though) and last night there were a ton of hockey games on in HD.

Wow...that guy is pretty creepy.

What channels are the Center Ice Package on?

Are we getting a free preview of CI as well? I don't have the CI (I do have DishHD though) and last night there were a ton of hockey games on in HD.

The CI package is on channels 543-558. The HD versions can be found around that range also or 9543-9558.

There is currently a FREE preview of CI until Oct. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts