NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very exciting time for me..........

This is a very exciting time for me so I'd like for this message to be read with open arms and an open mind because I now have the proof all of you have hated, ridiculed, and verbally punished me over. That's right: I have an official screen from my source that is from the NHL network. I also have her photograph, the memo she initially sent to me regarding the NHL network, and a copy of a faxed contract. I also have a picture of the real truck that was used at the drop-off point for the contract and to get through the small mob that was gathered in protest. I have made a short video (about four minutes long) that will put all of my critics to rest once it has been viewed. It will be uploaded to YouTube tomorrow and when I see that it is available for viewing, I will paste the link to this website.

There are more important fish to fry first, though. I have decided to start a corporation in honor of Mojo. When things start going better, I will likely take Mojo's name out of the organization of the company allowing him to rest in peace for good. He was quite a good dog and, although he will always be missed, I know I'll see him again one day and that he'd want me to move on to more exciting projects. The organization is called "Mojo Incorporated, LLC", and I will focus on developing short videos for entertainment purposes (that is after this initial video and the next one to follow). The next video will be a short video that details the events surrounding Mojo's last couple of days on this Earth including the unfortunate events that led to his death.

In the upper left hand corner next to my name, you will see my company logo and you will also see this at the beginning of the video that will make all of you adore me. I would like, at this moment, to go ahead and give a moment of appreciation to everybody that has e-mailed me in support (most notably RAransay) and feels a level of deep sorrow regarding my loss and the way I have been treated. When Mojo passed away a little over three years ago, he didn't leave behind a handbook or manual on how I was supposed to get on with my life. Therefore, I was lost in pity, bittersweet anguish, and depression. I began to consider the satellite industry a hobby and will someday own my own DBS organization where I hope to focus (primarily) on a more affordable and international solution for programming.

I am currently in talks with another source who tells me that DISH intends on rolling out the HD version of NESN sometime before the Red Sox season begins. Cosmo, that should make you very happy. They are also looking to add more international stations and hope to someday offer a few Canadian stations (which should make a few more of you happy). However, I cannot provide good news to each of you and, despite Cosmo's resistance for friendship, I can't help but like the guy! He was, in my opinion, very funny when he did that little show called Seinfeld. And don't worry -- you are featured in the video that will be on YouTube shortly. I'm just not sure what you are doing at this message board when you could be out filming another show making millions.

When I was in high school, nobody seemed to take me seriously. This is quite a scary time for me and it's the dawning of a new era because I know that once this video is viewed, I will be a key player in the satellite industry and will be, at the very least, admired by everybody on this message board and will be taken as seriously as I have ever been taken. Please don't applaud me until you view the video but I would like any feedback whether positive or negative to be left on this thread and on YouTube both. Simply put, I don't expect any negatives because so much hard work and dedication went into proving my accuracy to you, my adoring fans.

I can't help but wonder what Mojo might think of these strides I have taken toward greatness. I think he'd be thrilled for my success but would probably still be a loyal friend that was uncaring about money and the glamour that will come with such success. He would simply want me to be myself - an effort I took seriously while creating my video and will maintain until my last breath. I have, in the meantime, turned down all offers of employment from DISH as I simply don't have the time, energy, or dedication that is required for an executive level position at this moment. Also, I prefer to be on the outside looking in and reporting information back to all of the little people.

In case you can't already tell, this is quite a challenge. If you have a hard time believing that, simply take a look back at how I was treated over the past several days. I have always proven accurate with my information in the past and was met at the front lines with violent outbursts and sarcasm. I'm a very forgiving person and trust that all of you will have wonderful things to say about the proof that is included in the video.

I'd also like to either post a link or have you guys come on board as subscribers to my channel once all is developed over on YouTube. This video is certainly favorites material and will be loved and cherished for the remainder of YouTube's years on the ever-changing World Wide Web. I'm very anxious to pass along the video and the proof that you have all been waiting for..........

In Memory of Mojo..........

Last edited:
dish gis us nhl netwok sd now

Have patience, RAransay, have patience. We have already discussed this issue at great lengths and I have a screen from the NHL Network that will be passed along in the form of a video tomorrow and it's an SD screen.

In Memory of Mojo..........

Mojo......your credibility has now went from 0 to -20..........maybe you need to visit a pet store and look for Mojo2 to occupy your time ???

You havent seen the video yet and youve been against me since day one. That will change soon although I'm thinking about waiting until Monday before posting the link because its a significant day to me. It will be on YouTube today though. I don't know what Im doing for you to claim my credibility is sinking so rapidly.

WOW! I love the new logo, very original and unique, and can't wait to see the video.

Yeah, lets see the proof. Best thing for your corporation would be to build the creditibility you claim, by sharing the info. And what better place to do that than on SatelliteGuys.us, America's Satellite Information Source.

If you are going to put it on YouTube, post a link to it. We await anxiously.

DISH, I want NHL Network HD, any update on when this will be launched? I am waiting patiently........... almost, lol :)

I am more confused now after wasting my time to read MemoriesofMojo's book on the previous page.

What does MOJO (formally InHD) have to do with the NHL Network on E*???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)