NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
and now back to our regularly scheduled program....

NHL Net nabs U.S. Carriage

NHL Network, currently on Canadian TV, skates south this month after completing distribution deals with U.S. cable operators Comcast, Cox Communications, Cablevision and Time Warner, and with satellite operators DirecTV and Dish Network. In total, the network will pass about 72 million U.S. homes.

At Deadline: NBCU Announces Daytime Deal Or No Deal

I am shocked to see in the article that Memories of Mojo was not cited as the reference for this article. I am sure he just provided the information on condition of anonimity. ;)

jsutineh periomojo told us betwen modnayand r riday w eoudleaheve it

Scoto wahtdoesypou socues told you?

See, here's the thing. My source faxed me a copy of the contract that was to be signed that would bring the NHL Network over to DISH. This, like all of my exhibts (or evidence) is provided in the movie. I'll take RaRansays advice and try uploading it on a different video site later tonight. If it doesn't work, to hell with it, I'll type out an e-mail explaining each exhibit and then just figure out a way to attach the proof that is needed to convince all. Now, I have makred out any pertinent information out of this stuff (which is legally required and I do have a law degree) to protect all parties involved. I was not involved in the actual contract singings but only have asource that had some info.

I just really want you gusy to see the video because it means so much to me and I even put some nifty music to it to keep you guys entertained while you were watching it. It's got a picture of that guy that's running around here that was in that sitcom. I guess some people can mkae millions of dollars and have fame and still want to pick on the little guys.

I do want to thank you guys for putting up with me for so long and for understanding the passion I have about this topic.

Thank you all...

Can the fact that he movie was made with Windows Movie Maker be the reason it's not uploading correctly. Ther'es a picture of my source, the fax, the actual channel screenshot, my bodyguard during thsi whole fiasco, and the truck. I'd like you guys to see them all...

Nothing better than a cup of coffee at work on a Monday morning and reading the "Saga of Mojo". ;)

Mojo......you sure you didnt take a slap shot to the head when you were younger ? Because something up there isn't working properly.

Maybe once E* lights up the NHL Network this thread and Mojo will be history.

But then again Mojo may have more insider info about NESN HD. I think he made reference to that in one of the earlier posts.

To: MemoriesofMojo

Subject: Fox Sports Bay Area HD

Dear MemoriesofMojo,

Do you have any inside information on this channel? Has there been any contract signed? When will it come to Dish Network? What does Mojo have to say about this channel?

Thank you for any information you may have.

I know you guys are getting tired of me by now. I just want you to see the video and rate it accordingly whether it be on YouTube or another site (I'd prefer YouTube). I hope it'll be exactly what you'd expect from me. After that, I'll split because it's obvious I'm not wanted around here and have already worn out my welcome.

I know you guys are getting tired of me by now. I just want you to see the video and rate it accordingly whether it be on YouTube or another site (I'd prefer YouTube). I hope it'll be exactly what you'd expect from me. After that, I'll split because it's obvious I'm not wanted around here and have already worn out my welcome.

response to:
Sentence 1-You think?
Sentence 2&3-It will be exactly what we expect. We will never see it since it doesn't exist.
Sentence 4-Best thing I have read on this thread.:up

Mojo, I am an astrosnought and i was thinking of becoming a lawyer. Was it hard, how was that bar test? Did they make you drink alot of different alcohol? Oh and do you have any information on NESN HD? Thnks, Yeah we astrosnaughts don't have to now how to smell either. Burp

Mike,

Millions of videos have successfully been posted on YouTube. Do you feel there is a conspiracy on the part of Gary Bettman's office to block your posting there??

Initially, I was wary of allowing you to use my celebrity likeness in your video, but I now agree this is too important of an issue to let royalties get in the way.....

I never really cared for much forum moderating, but this thread simply needs to go away :(

Someone can make a new thread when we have real news beyond the blurp from Media Week that came up this morning.

The downer with that paragraph article is that it has no info as for launch timelines or real proof of anything.

Kramer,

He will send you a box of cerial for payment for the use of your likeness.

This box of cerial will be sent over via the famous armored wonder bread truck carrier. The box of cerial will be wrapped in a mint condition copy of the august 15th edition of the New York Times. (You should not take delivery of this box of cerial if it comes wrapped in an imposter August 14th edition of the New York Times. And you should also call the FBI and kill the driver of the Armored Wonder Bread Truck, as he is wanted dead or alive by the ASPCA.)

I never really cared for much forum moderating, but this thread simply needs to go away :(

Someone can make a new thread when we have real news beyond the blurp from Media Week that came up this morning.

The downer with that paragraph article is that it has no info as for launch timelines or real proof of anything.

i agree on the first part of your statement, but we'd probably be better served to ignore those types of posts.

However the article is the first thing that i've seen regarding dish/ directv info from a published source. everything else i've 'heard' is via all these boards- i had yet to read any published report... till now.

I think I'm going to come clean here. First things first, a video does exist. That much is true and I'm going to attempt to load it on YouTube because I think it will be EXACTLY what you expect ( :D ) and I hope you'll be somewhat amused by it. Now for the serious stuff...

I'm not Mojo, I never had a dog by that name, and I'm just a person that has had a broken heart for a year and am on the rebound - even if it comes at the expense of a drunken DISTANT family member. He had a dog by the name of Mojo and once it died, he went bonkers (probably even more than anything I have portrayed in my postings). For all of you that are still wondering - yes, it was a poodle. Oh, I'm also not an attorney and never once considered becoming one - On one of his drunken rages one afternoon, though, he often spoke of his interest in becoming one and even bought a phony degree online. I have a 4-year degree from the University of Nebraska and honestly still have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.

My heart was broken a year ago when a drunk driver slammed head on into my twin sister's car and killed her on impact. We were extremely close and could laugh about things like this for days at a time. I would like to think we were both pretty good at it and, honestly, laughter, humor, and getting people going have been a healing method for me. In fact, I rarely think about that day (October 1, 2006) anymore and haven't even mentioned it in about six months until now.

I think you are all winners and I have appreciated being a part of this board but I will seriously split if I can just figure out how to get the video uploaded because I do want you to see it.

As for the NHL Network: I do know an individual that works with Echostar out in Colorado and went to school with her in Nebraska. We were both NHL fans and have kept in touch since graduation and she was particularly helpful (and continues to be) after the loss of my sister. She could not indicate anything specific but did tell me that the NHL Network would probably come on the air sometime during the month of October. I have put a great deal of humor into this topic and sometimes do this on other message boards and hope that it didn't ruin everything or make you dislike me more than you already do Mojo. I never particularly cared for Mojo myself - He bit me one day and it was over then. However, I was not the person driving the car on that "terrible day of incredible loss".

I hope I'll not be banned because I still want you guys to see the video. I think you'll be VERY AMUSED. :eek:

Kramer,

This box of cerial will be sent over via the famous armored wonder bread truck carrier. The box of cerial will be wrapped in a mint condition copy of the august 15th edition of the New York Times. (You should not take delivery of this box of cerial if it comes wrapped in an imposter August 14th edition of the New York Times. And you should also call the FBI and kill the driver of the Armored Wonder Bread Truck, as he is wanted dead or alive by the ASPCA.)

:D

Kramer,

I'll bet it will be a box of "Froot Loops"!!! :D

There were over 19,000 hits to this thread and I would like to think I had something to do with that!

Dan,

You don't have to be kind and you don't have to want me here. You'll get your wish shortly. I spent most of my life in the southeast, a good deal of time in Nebraska, six months in Canada after the death of my sister and then landed back home and I have yet to come across anybody that had such a smart-ass attitude as you! Don't worry about being kind and don't worry about any sympathy either! You earned that title my friend! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts