NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of that, Scott is the man (and apparently a wonderful sport).

Cosmo_Kramer, RedWings, Digiblur (or is that blue... ;)), and you others literally cracked me up and this is the most fun I've had in a while. I'll understand if you hate me but I think my sister is probably smiling from this fun (or rampage). Don't worry about my family member - the last I heard he is in a hospital getting help. I've got to get that video on YouTube, though. It's VERY AMUSING.

Forget YouTube, just upload it to the PutFile link I posted earlier.

Scott, I hereby nominate MemoriesofMojo as SatelliteGuy of the Year.

Solely for his postings in one of the most entertaining threads of the year. Even if he is not real.

Last edited:
Kramer,

He will send you a box of cerial for payment for the use of your likeness.

This box of cerial will be sent over via the famous armored wonder bread truck carrier. The box of cerial will be wrapped in a mint condition copy of the august 15th edition of the New York Times. (You should not take delivery of this box of cerial if it comes wrapped in an imposter August 14th edition of the New York Times. And you should also call the FBI and kill the driver of the Armored Wonder Bread Truck, as he is wanted dead or alive by the ASPCA.)

I have insider info that it was an Armored Tastee Bread Truck not Wonder Bread..... ;)

Forget YouTube, just upload it to the PutFile link I posted earlier.

Scott, I hereby nominate MemoriesofMojo as SatelliteGuy of the Year.

Solely for his postings in one of the most entertaining threads of the year. Even if he is not real.

Thank you, but I'm afraid I may have caused more frustration than anything! Of course, I could track down my uncle and he could give you a real run for the money. :D I don't think I've ever convinced you guys that I really did create a video regarding all of this. I laughed about the video after creating it but it may have just been my own humor. You guys might not find it funny at all! But you guys were the real sports! I feel kind of bad about the "truth telling saga" now because I feel like I can never play a prank again....

The video IS COMING! I'm actually making another one detailing all of those events surrounding Mojo's actual death which did, BY THE WAY, happen according to those "in the know" -- his owner and the owner's sister.

you guys crack me up - you complain about this thread being hijacked but then you feed into it by responding to the guy. i posted a published report this AM about NHL Network coming to Directv AND Dish and with the exception of masterdeals not one response - yet 3 more pages of nonsense.

well, here's another published report about the NHL Network coming.

NHL Opens With Wide Net

The National Hockey League has four major cable operators and both satellite distributors on ice for the U.S. launch of its Canadian-based, 24-hour NHL Network. Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cablevision Systems and Cox Communications, as well as satellite distributors DirecTV and EchoStar Communications' Dish Network, are all on board to launch the service this month ' mostly on dedicated sports tiers, according to league officials.

now, can we stay on topic??

Dan,

You don't have to be kind and you don't have to want me here. You'll get your wish shortly. I spent most of my life in the southeast, a good deal of time in Nebraska, six months in Canada after the death of my sister and then landed back home and I have yet to come across anybody that had such a smart-ass attitude as you! Don't worry about being kind and don't worry about any sympathy either! You earned that title my friend! ;)

Mojo,

After an unlimited number of BS posts full of lies (as you stated yourself), when we came to this thread to find info on NHL, you want sympathy and kindness. Sorry dude. Then to single me out when everyone posting on this thread has been poking fun at your posts...wtf. But if I am the one who got to you the most, hey that's fine by me.

I am also glad to see the post was finally moved to the almost appropriate forum. I guess the Bull Sh** forum hasn't been formed yet. Is there a deal in the works for that? Please post the video and signed contracts, I'm sure you have it. Oh wait.. the videos won't upload. Too Bad:(.

Dan

you guys crack me up - you complain about this thread being hijacked but then you feed into it by responding to the guy. i posted a published report this AM about NHL Network coming to Directv AND Dish and with the exception of masterdeals not one response - yet 3 more pages of nonsense.

well, here's another published report about the NHL Network coming.

NHL Opens With Wide Net

The National Hockey League has four major cable operators and both satellite distributors on ice for the U.S. launch of its Canadian-based, 24-hour NHL Network. Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cablevision Systems and Cox Communications, as well as satellite distributors DirecTV and EchoStar Communications' Dish Network, are all on board to launch the service this month ' mostly on dedicated sports tiers, according to league officials.

now, can we stay on topic??

New thread was finally added in the Dish Network Forum

Attn: Mojo

Wow...by coming clean you've made yourself out to look even stupid as the 'character' you claim you were playing.

At least you don't have to worry about anyone taking you seriously........ever.

Jackass

Mojo,

After an unlimited number of BS posts full of lies (as you stated yourself), when we came to this thread to find info on NHL, you want sympathy and kindness. Sorry dude. Then to single me out when everyone posting on this thread has been poking fun at your posts...wtf. But if I am the one who got to you the most, hey that's fine by me.

I am also glad to see the post was finally moved to the almost appropriate forum. I guess the Bull Sh** forum hasn't been formed yet. Is there a deal in the works for that? Please post the video and signed contracts, I'm sure you have it. Oh wait.. the videos won't upload. Too Bad:(.

Dan

You know, Dan, the only thing we have in common is the limited number of posts we have both made. Therefore, I don't think you are the person to go throwing your weight around on behalf of everybody else. It's true that everybody has been poking fun at me (and I can accept that) but you're just an a$$hole -- When seven people PM me with comments such as "ignore Dan", it's obvious what the others might think of you as well. Since you are so high and mighty with less than 50 posts (and I'm one of the people with limited posts, too, so no comment on that one), why don't you create the Bull**** forum -- it's obvious you'd visit it regularly -- you couldn't get enough of my posts.

You know, Dan, the only thing we have in common is the limited number of posts we have both made. Therefore, I don't think you are the person to go throwing your weight around on behalf of everybody else. It's true that everybody has been poking fun at me (and I can accept that) but you're just an a$$hole -- When seven people PM me with comments such as "ignore Dan", it's obvious what the others might think of you as well. Since you are so high and mighty with less than 50 posts (and I'm one of the people with limited posts, too, so no comment on that one), why don't you create the Bull**** forum -- it's obvious you'd visit it regularly -- you couldn't get enough of my posts.

With the greatest of respect to all of the people on this forum, I don't think I'd spend my time worrying about somebody that doesn't have moderator abilities.
Dan is just like the rest of us... Just one of the village people... :hatsoff:

I think the whole thing was funny and clever and it certainly got more than just me coming back. With nearly 20,000 views, I cannot wait to see the video. It will probably be a riot.

Cade

Go ahead and look at any post I have made. There aren't many.. that is true, but I never made any false promise, statement about having insider info. Anything I post regarding specific info is backed with research from websites, articles, press releases with applicable attachments. Don't flatter yourself, it wasn't your posts I couldn't get enough of. Honestly, if you are finally telling the truth about your sister dying...That is a horrible trajedy. Other than that man, if you want sympathy for your posts and being made fun of...look in the dictionary between sh*t and syphalis. I came to this website to find real information about HD programming, not made up garbage from a guy starving for attention. Good Bye!!! I will no longer respond to any of your posts towards me, nor will I make any comments towards your posts that might hurt your feelings.

I hate it about his sister, too, but it seems to me that he isn't really begging for sympathy. I mean, recently he's laughed along with Scott and a couple of the other guys as they were poking fun at him. I'm not picking and choosing fights here because I believe that can only get you in trouble (and, if it means anything, I'm a black belt), but I think it's just you he doesn't like!

Cade

I guess I don't find humor in a member creating a screename and false 'introduction' to just lead people on and provide false information. Thats usually left for other message boards that are dedicated to be completely off topic.

I hate it about his sister, too, but it seems to me that he isn't really begging for sympathy. I mean, recently he's laughed along with Scott and a couple of the other guys as they were poking fun at him. I'm not picking and choosing fights here because I believe that can only get you in trouble (and, if it means anything, I'm a black belt), but I think it's just you he doesn't like!

Cade

Maybe so. Hopefully, I haven't offended anyone else. I am still not sure why he singled me out, but oh well..For the most part, this website has been very useful/beneficial to me and I took offense to someone trying to turn it into some fantasy soap opera.

MOJO: No flaming please. I will give you one warning - no name calling or attacking others. Either play civil, or don't play at all. People are poking fun at you because of the stories you have been weaving. Enough already. Lets get back to the NHL Network please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)