NHL Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
But this thread has been moved to the Chit Chat Club. :p

I want to see Dan & Mojo race to 100 posts.

For those who are following the NHL Network info only from the e-mail notifications the actual info thread is now here:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/110120-nhl-network-actual-discussion.html

Edit: eddieras beat me by a minute.

Run mojo run....

Since we are in Chit Chat country, all discussion is open, as long as it is civil. :)

But yes, the serious discussion of the NHL Network is now in the DIsh Network forum, where it belongs.

Wow, that is pretty compelling evidence.. :rolleyes:

Particularly the photo with the face blacked out, and the letter which appears to be written in the same style as your own posts. And the armored truck with the pathetically poor NHL graphic slapped on it is just silly.

If you were in one of my classes, you'd get an A for effort, but an F for persuasion, analysis, and argument.

Who are you trying to persuade, Dwight K. Schrutt?

well, i don't know about the rest of you, but that's all the proof i needed... btw, which video game was that last shot from?? can't put my finger on it.

The funny part is the video stated it was Vancouver and Carolina, looks like Washington and Carolina to me.... Although I could be wrong as my sources aren't as high up on the chain as some of the previous posters :D

Wow, that is pretty compelling evidence.. :rolleyes:

Particularly the photo with the face blacked out, and the letter which appears to be written in the same style as your own posts. And the armored truck with the pathetically poor NHL graphic slapped on it is just silly.

If you were in one of my classes, you'd get an A for effort, but an F for persuasion, analysis, and argument.

Who are you trying to persuade, Dwight K. Schrutt?
You have absolutly no sense of humour!!!

In additon to that masterpiece I will also be making a tribute video to RARansay and one about Mojo's untimely passing.

Has it occurred to any of you that Mojo's entire presence here simply is making fun of the sorts of people who spend so much time on an Internet message board obsessing over the introduction of a TV channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)