NHL on Versus?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trellaine

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
Vancouver
I notice on NHL.com they show both Dallas/Vancouver and Calgary/Detroit being shown on Versus.

Which one will be available on Directv?

I notice on NHL.com they show both Dallas/Vancouver and Calgary/Detroit being shown on Versus.

Which one will be available on Directv?

Calgary/Dallas game is now on Versus, on DirecTV, in SD and HD. I am watching the Dallas Vancouver game on Center Ice, only SD though.

GO Canucks, finish it off tonight.

HD channel?

Calgary/Dallas game is now on Versus, on DirecTV, in SD and HD. I am watching the Dallas Vancouver game on Center Ice, only SD though.

GO Canucks, finish it off tonight.

Oh what channel is the HD game on?

Thanks

Grrr for some reason I am not getting that channel. Same thing earlier when the Mets game was suppose to be on that same channel. :(

Thanks though.

I even tried resetting my receiver but didn't help.

Grrr for some reason I am not getting that channel. Same thing earlier when the Mets game was suppose to be on that same channel. :(

Thanks though.

I even tried resetting my receiver but didn't help.

Got it here. 95 is a national feed, should be getting it in Wild's RSN area and everywhere else if you have Center Ice.

I've called D* already about this and it is even though Versus is broadcasting in HD, D* can't show it because they don't have enough bandwidth for the HD channels until the new Sat goes up.

I've called D* already about this and it is even though Versus is broadcasting in HD, D* can't show it because they don't have enough bandwidth for the HD channels until the new Sat goes up.
D* has had some of the Versus HD playoff games on, just not all of them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.