NHLnetwork schedule U.S.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SOFAKINGCOOL

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 9, 2007
Does anyone know where we can find the U.S. schedule for the NHL network.It would be nice if we could have fan favorite pick also.I would also like to see some Canadian team matches .

I won't complain too much, because I'm thrilled to have hockey in just about any form, but they have to do something with the Sunday night/overnight programming on that channel.

Rerunning the same 1/2 hour "NHL On the Fly" for about 12 straight hours is brutal. Just dust off an old Ranger/Bruins game from the late 70's for a coupld of hours or something... geez. At least during the week they'll break it up a little bit.

I won't complain too much, because I'm thrilled to have hockey in just about any form, but they have to do something with the Sunday night/overnight programming on that channel.

Rerunning the same 1/2 hour "NHL On the Fly" for about 12 straight hours is brutal. Just dust off an old Ranger/Bruins game from the late 70's for a coupld of hours or something... geez. At least during the week they'll break it up a little bit.
is there nhl on the fly and nhl on the fly final so they have 2 diff shows they use each night, is that any diff then espn and sportscenter i think not

i dont hear anyone complaining all espn shows is sportscenter

i myself love nhl on the fly and nhl on the fly final

i know at nhl.com you can find an icon for nfl network under schedule but i'm not sure if those listings are candian or american.

i know at nhl.com you can find an icon for nfl network under schedule but i'm not sure if those listings are candian or american.
The listings are canadian i cant find anything on U.S. accept when wacthing the network and the tell you about the upcoming U.S. match up.I am enjoying the nhl network especially the on the fly and the on the fly final.Its nice to get updates and highlights without having to sit through all of ESPNS rhetoric

Give em a little time, it is early still - they only are on the two providers so far.

I have a daily timer setup at 1am for On the fly Final - it's sooo much better than watching the 1 minute blurp in an hour of sportcenter.

I was hooked on On the fly during the playoffs last year when VS showed it.

ESPN is a joke when it comes to covering the NHL. The other three big sports (NFL, NBA, MLB) get overplayed, but then again they show live games of all those sports where the NHL is non-existent. It is damn nice to finally have a full-time hockey network now.

ESPN is a joke when it comes to covering the NHL. The other three big sports (NFL, NBA, MLB) get overplayed, but then again they show live games of all those sports where the NHL is non-existent. It is damn nice to finally have a full-time hockey network now.
AMEN:cool:

They really botched the Wings/Preds game last nite. First period missed because of technical difficulties, the rest of the game had serious sync issues and the shootout had a picture interruption for about ten seconds. They were using the FSN-D HD feed which was fine for everyone else.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)