Nick GAS

clj2

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 14, 2009
South Carolina
As I mentioned earlier, Dish is still carrying Nick GAS....why? Everybody else has dropped it. Is there some contractual issue? Everything looks so dated and the network as a whole is the same thing every day. Every night those kids are doing that weird jumping stuff.....is anybody watching this?? It's really starting to get ridiculous.

I always hated Nick GAS. I don't understand why it is still on? I hated it more when we did not have The N 24 hours a day. Now we have The N but most people are going to think that we don't because they put is on a oddball channel 9576. They should just stick it on 177 and also The N is still on 169 at night and Noggin is not 24 hours a day. Makes no sense.

Who is supplying this loop, Nick or Dish? I would think, since Dish is the only company still carrying it, that Viacom will eventually force them to remove it or replace it with The N, Noggin, or nothing on the Family package. I don't think top 100 or top 200 are carrying it, are they?

I know....GAS went online-only, with Dish being the only exception. They are making no efforts/plans for the on-air network - it's supposed to be an online platform to watch the shows that used to be on the on-air network for those who lost it. Looking further at the site, they never really did anything to it. It still says to contact your provider to add it.

And, BTW, that 'jumping' program is called GUTS. It's usually on every night.

My son loved this channel from ages 4-6.....he's finally starting to grow out of it (thankfully....some of the repetitive music will drive you nuts...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts