no 922 for me

OK, last Saturday night, yours truly had to try SEVERAL times before getting a CSR in the USA. I only deal with USA CSR's as they are TOPS and know of what they speak and can do things quickly and easily. I've nev3er had problems or misunderstandings with USA CSR's. Now, back to the main point:

The result is that I am getting 922 for FREE--NO CHARGE. Further I was told I am NOT to pay the usual $15 tech visit to "install" the 922 (I do have the extended warranty plan). However, I did have to consent to a $1 charge on my credit card that well be credited back to me upon installation. She explained this and it made sense, but I really can't recall the reason clearly now. Anyway, the 922 is available for FREE out there, but as I have said, probably only for FAT WHALES. Let me tell you, I had NO DOUBT I would qualify for FREEBIE, as I am EMBARRASSED by how much I pay for Dish services each month, and I do upgrade a fair amount. I doubt a $80 bill is gonna get you the 922 for FREE. But I would like to know who out there has gotten it for FREE to give us an idea of how much the bill has to be along with using money making services with Dish such as PPV and somewhat regular upgrades. Trust me, my bill amount is NOT going to give you a proper idea of the LEAST amount one needs to get it for FREE.

So, the 922 is available for FREE, just to whatever "A" customers really means. If you want to know if you qualify for FREE 922 and need to get an idea of what your bill and history should look like, it may be best to first inquire with the DIRT team here.

Last edited:
OK, last Saturday night, yours truly had to try SEVERAL times before getting a CSR in the USA. I only deal with USA CSR's as they are TOPS and know of what they speak and can do things quickly and easily. I've nev3er had problems or misunderstandings with USA CSR's. Now, back to the main point:

The result is that I am getting 922 for FREE--NO CHARGE. Further I was told I am NOT to pay the usual $15 tech visit to "install" the 922 (I do have the extended warranty plan). However, I did have to consent to a $1 charge on my credit card that well be credited back to me upon installation. She explained this and it made sense, but I really can't recall the reason clearly now. Anyway, the 922 is available for FREE out there, but as I have said, probably only for FAT WHALES. Let me tell you, I had NO DOUBT I would qualify for FREEBIE, as I am EMBARRASSED by how much I pay for Dish services each month, and I do upgrade a fair amount. I doubt a $80 bill is gonna get you the 922 for FREE. But I would like to know who out there has gotten it for FREE to give us an idea of how much the bill has to be along with using money making services with Dish such as PPV and somewhat regular upgrades. Trust me, my bill amount is NOT going to give you a proper idea of the LEAST amount one needs to get it for FREE.

So, the 922 is available for FREE, just to whatever "A" customers really means. If you want to know if you qualify for FREE 922 and need to get an idea of what your bill and history should look like, it may be best to first inquire with the DIRT team here.

my bill is 103.00 a month. csr on chat said i qualified but DIRT said no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)