no audio..me tv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

icu1954

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 1, 2010
lower alabama
does any one know why there is no audio on me tv? if there are some other audio pid i need to enter please let me know.:rolleyes:

Or a decent HD satellite receiver that plays all types of audio. Before you waste money on external add-on stuff, for nearly the same $$$ you can replace the receiver- possibly adding HD or s2 to your system also :)

Or a decent HD satellite receiver that plays all types of audio. Before you waste money on external add-on stuff, for nearly the same $$$ you can replace the receiver- possibly adding HD or s2 to your system also :)

A Sonic Voom its about 10-15 dlls, ten times less than an Openbox or other HD receivers.

I know you can get a Coolsat 8000 for under $100 but yeah that makes no sense. Sonic Voom/Cyberhome setup is a lot cheaper

Ok....you guys are right about the sonic Voom being cheaper, but I guess the point I was trying to make, was why buy adapters for sound, on a nearly outdated dvb-s only box, and still miss out on 90% of the good stuff up there. Makes no sense to me, but hey, to each his own.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

I still use the Cyberhome decoder on my Visionsats, as it is necessary for much of my viewing. I have the Visionsats set up to record NASA-TV using the AC-3 audio, since it can be burned to a Blu-Ray layout directly without re-encoding (Blu-Ray and DVD specs do not support the use of MPEG audio). MeTV, ThisTV, and most (all?) of the PBS is also AC-3.

Of course, the Openbox is on HDMI, and decodes AC-3 internally, so its a moot point for that receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)