Please reply by conversation.

bobvick

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Northwest Alabama
I hooked up my MicroHD after a long "vacation" from FTA this morning. I wanted to get Buzzr on 97W. I got everything hooked up, a good signal, on 97W. The transponder Buzzr is on has 81% quality. What I do not have is any audio. It is on ALL the channels on 97W. The sub channel networks (Escape, Grit, Buzzr, Laff) and on the Spanish channels, Dr. TV, all of them. I have did a factory reset and I have installed the last firmware again. Also have ran using different HDMI cables to my Sony XBR65X930D directly and through my Marantz SR5010 receiver. Any ideas? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

Anything out using the composite?

Have you tried other sats?

It doesn't have component audio out. Must be something wrong with the receiver or the services have all changed and that receiver isn't picking it up. I am using a GeoSatPro 3500HD and it works fine on all of them right into the Sony TV via HDMI. Works with the Marantz receiver too.

Have you tried the analog audio out. IIRR there's an adapter cable with RCA on one end and a 1/8 inch plug on the other.

Have you tried the analog audio out. IIRR there's an adapter cable with RCA on one end and a 1/8 inch plug on the other.

I haven't tried that. I have a dongle that might work. I'll try hooking that up to the Marantz.

Was this Micro HD COMPLETELY disconnected from EVERYTHING during it's "vacation"?

Yes, it was in my storage shed, which is dry and well insulated from extreme heat or cold, where I keep all my other FTA and Dish stuff. Didn't have anything connected to it.

In the menu is the audio set to bitstream or LPCM? Should be LPCM.

Did someone press 66666 while in the information menu? That brings up the HDMI configuration menu. I wouldn't change any parameters there.

In the menu is the audio set to bitstream or LPCM? Should be LPCM.

Did someone press 66666 while in the information menu? That brings up the HDMI configuration menu. I wouldn't change any parameters there.

I had it on LPCM. Never did press 66666 nor saw a HDMI configuration menu.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)