No DVR for XM anymore?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sudnshok

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 27, 2007
The other day I walked into a room that had an XM channel on. I came in at the end of a great song and tried to rewind to no avail. I know the DVR at least used to work on the music channels. Did DTV take away that functionality or is my DVR just messed up (it locks up a lot anyway)?

My HR20-700 will not record the music channels, at least thru the normal ways, the record button doesn't funtion on the music channels and is not available when you go to set a record up for it...
However, you may be able to record it if you go into the "Manual" record portion.

Jimbo

I can't see any need to record the audio ALONG with the video; just a waste of space. I would write down the artist / title and get the MP3.

I know that I was able to record XM using my R15. But since I upgraded to the HR21, I have been unable to. Manual record will not work either nor will it work scheduling it online.

You've never been able to rewind or record stuff on the music channels.
Sure I could. In fact I have about 30min of an old O&A show that was pretty funny on this exact DVR. It still plays. Seems I can't record anything new or rewind anymore though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)