No Fox News HD in Turbo HD only!?

I don't want to be tied to a long term Dish commitment if Dish were to add other new HD channels such as FX HD and AMC HD to base packages and not to Turbo. I would rather stick with D* in that case. Turbo is the only reason for me to switch.
I hear you. TurboHD is the only reason I switched from DirecTV!!! Now Charlie is going back on his word by raising the price of my TurboHD package $10/month and not giving TurboHD subs any new HD channels like he promised (even though DISH has two new Fox HD channels available). :mad: If this treatment keeps up, then I'll be going back to DirecTV as soon as my commitment is up.

I disagree.:p Americas Everything pack with HD Gold is the Best Package on Dishnetwork with its free DVR service.:)

After an analysis of my viewing habits I did the following:

I downgraded from AEP with GOLD HD @121.00 a month w/2 DVR

To TurboHD silver DDA @50.00 a month w/1 DVR

I think most people would be very surprised if they took a closer look at their viewing habits...we don’t watch that many different channels. For me...THD Silver meets those needs.

Actually I could get away with Bronze until NFL season starts back(The NFL Network is in Silver)....So I will drop down again after the NFL draft from Silver to Bronze for a saving of $81.00 dollar a month over AEP and not change my viewing habits.

I read in the charlie chat recap that fox news hd and fox business hd would be put in their respective turbo packages in 4-6 weeks. Has anyone called today to confirm if this is what is going to happen, or is just some CSR that doesn't know what they're talking about blowing smoke??

I read in the charlie chat recap that fox news hd and fox business hd would be put in their respective turbo packages in 4-6 weeks. Has anyone called today to confirm if this is what is going to happen, or is just some CSR that doesn't know what they're talking about blowing smoke??
Rule #1: Never expect to get any accurate programming answers from CSRs.

4 to 6 weeks is a lot better than "soon". It still is a shame thought that the TurboHD packages were "forgotten" when it came to the new Fox channels ... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)