Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
"Your recvr has not recvr guide info in 8 hours"

Was posted on my HR24 this morning and again 2 hours later "In 10 hours"

My other HR20 did not get this info.

I have checked the recording features, I can record and change channels and all is well, you would think if a tuner was not working I would not be able to do that.

My guide is there, haven't checked to see how far it goes out this morning.

There was talk about D* releasing a update last night, Coincidence ?

My guide is currently going out to about 9 days worth, less than normal (13-14) when the "To be announced " info starts to fill the screen.
Then it's not all the channels, just some of them that are getting the TBA message.

Is this repopulating or do I have a problem ?

Any suggestions ?

Could this be a PI issue ?

That code means your receiver isn't getting proper signal from the 119 at all times. If it's just a glitch then a reset or repeat guided setup should clear it for good.

If you do nothing and the code continues it will eventually take over usability of the receiver until fixed. If that happens: check cable connections to make sure nothing is loose or, if you don't care about the xtra couple channels you can set the receiver to read a slim3 instead of slim5 dish.

As a last resort if needed while working on bigger issues, the standard channels should work since their guide info is separate.

That code means your receiver isn't getting proper signal from the 119 at all times. If it's just a glitch then a reset or repeat guided setup should clear it for good.

If you do nothing and the code continues it will eventually take over usability of the receiver until fixed. If that happens: check cable connections to make sure nothing is loose or, if you don't care about the xtra couple channels you can set the receiver to read a slim3 instead of slim5 dish.

As a last resort if needed while working on bigger issues, the standard channels should work since their guide info is separate.

I never get the 119.
I use a SWM3 set up.

I think it cleared itself as I haven't seen it since 10 am some 4 hours ago, at least I hope it's cleared.

That's good then. If there was some updating going on then the receiver might have thought it was a swm5 as default or something which would explain the not getting signal from the 119 osd until it corrected.

That's good then. If there was some updating going on then the receiver might have thought it was a swm5 as default or something which would explain the not getting signal from the 119 osd until it corrected.

But any updating would have been done over night.
My log doesn't show any software up date, last one shows Friday evening.

"Your recvr has not recvr guide info in 8 hours"

Was posted on my HR24 this morning and again 2 hours later "In 10 hours"

My other HR20 did not get this info.

I have checked the recording features, I can record and change channels and all is well, you would think if a tuner was not working I would not be able to do that.

My guide is there, haven't checked to see how far it goes out this morning.

There was talk about D* releasing a update last night, Coincidence ?

My guide is currently going out to about 9 days worth, less than normal (13-14) when the "To be announced " info starts to fill the screen.
Then it's not all the channels, just some of them that are getting the TBA message.

Is this repopulating or do I have a problem ?

Any suggestions ?

Could this be a PI issue ?

I actually got that message on my HR24 a few days ago and a restart seemed to fix it.

I actually got that message on my HR24 a few days ago and a restart seemed to fix it.

I thought about resetting it, but decided to wait and see what it did.
I got the same message 2 hours later, but haven't seen it since, so I'm hoping it was just an odd thing as I don't think I really have any problems with the set up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HR20 Pixelating on HD Playback

Paid VOD partial download

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)