No Info Available in Guide

rodin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2006
My 722k decided over the past day or so to stop updating guide information. It has only been updating the guide once an hour to show the next show coming up. I have completed a soft reset (red button), and hard reset (unplugged). I am still having this issue. Anyone else have this happening, and if not, what is the fix? My DVR is going stupid recording EVERYTHING that is scheduled to record because it can't pick up the guide info.

Have you run a Check Switch? You are leaving it plugged in at all times, right? Have you (or someone) canceled updates when watching TV? Might want to set up a time at night when no one is watching.

Check Switch has run without error - updated guide, and updates are set to 3AM when no one is awake. Still "No Info Available". I'm kinda baffled.

After the check switch, does it do a guide update? If so, at that time is the guide updated?

Also, do a hard reset. With the receiver on, unplug it, wait a minute or so, then plug it back in.

When the guide does not update, what happens if you go ahead in the guide anyway? It should ask to update the guide then also.

The bad news, this can mean a hard drive failure....Assuming you are seeing the satellites ok and the check switch always shows ok.

When the guide does not update, what happens if you go ahead in the guide anyway? It should ask to update the guide then also.

Good point. Once or twice I have to go to guide and select something before the guide info would download.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts