"No info availalbe" on all timers since unplug reset

blackjackmark

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2003
Central IL
Had to unplug today since I wasn't getting one of my local channels (instructions on screen said to do this...never had that happen before?) Anyway, that problem was fixed, but since then, all my timers say "No Info Available". When you scroll to one of them, it shows the name of the program, but the time is all messed up (a 1-hour program may be recording for 4-6 hours.)

Searched for others with similar problems, and they all seemed to be solved by either a Check Switch or a soft reboot or a hard reboot...so I've done all several times:

I've done a check switch twice, hard reboot twice, done another pulling of the plug for 10 minutes then plugged back in....they still all show as "no info available".

I tried to restore from the remote, and they still show "no info available".

Thoughts?

Does your program guide have information for the next 7 or 8 days like it is supposed to? If not, you may want to try making your receiver do it's daily updates now. To do this go to settings-updates and set the time for it to do updates to a few minutes from the current time. Save the setting and turn off your receiver. Wait until at least a half an hour after the time you set for updates and then turn your receiver on and check your timers and program guide.

Thanks for the idea, yeah the program guide was fully populated. That's what made this particularly odd. Turns out all the Timers looked fine this morning, so evidently it was just SUPER slow in rebuilding the data? I'm now somewhat worried that the 922 is getting squirrley and may bomb totally soon...two odd things happening on the same day doesn't seem good!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)