NO INSTALLS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dishconnection

Original poster
Feb 1, 2019
Texas
I am a dealer for Dish and used to be for Direct. I haven't done anything in years. Was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is possible to sell Dish, but not install it. Do they have a program like that at all?

I am a dealer for Dish and used to be for Direct. I haven't done anything in years. Was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is possible to sell Dish, but not install it. Do they have a program like that at all?
Yes DISH installs for dealers that only want to be salesmen. Contact your distributer and they can fill you in on current requirements.

It pays like $100. IMHO not worth it.

You used to be able to make up to $250 before they cut out the commissions

I am surprised that Dish allows you to remain being a dealer for them without sales. I thought you had a minimum each quarter to be able to still be considered an authorized Dish Network retailer .

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: JSheridan
Really? Dish One seems to be doing pretty well at it

That’s an OE sales partner.

I was an OE sales partner from 2008-2012.

There is a totally different commission structure, shorter chargeback period and totally different rules then you would have if you where a regular retailer.

When I was a sales partner here was the pay

$190 primary activation Top 120 or above
$15 credit card autopay
$25 DVR
$40 Top 200 or higher
$100 premium customer bonus.

Total up to $370

6 month chargeback period and Dish did the install.

There was no stupid customer retention program (CRP)

Although they would always bitch if your churn was above 1.5% they rarely did anything to penalize you except for paying a lower commission on DHA Too, which we rarely sold anyways.

The only thing you had to worry about was the actual metrics. They wanted everyone sold with an HD/DVR, Top200 and credit card autopay.

They would also require all your calls to be recorded and they would request the calls for 20 or so sales per week so they could score the calls. After they would score the calls, then we would have a bitch session every Friday afternoon to discuss the quality assurance scores.

However I found out that they never actually checked to see if the call you sent them was the one they requested. So we wrote a script that went over all the points on their call scoring sheet, and I had 3 of my best sales people hand pick the calls we would turn in to be scored.

Overall we did good, but it was easier to hand feed calls to dish then hear them complain that you told a customer they had 30 days to send back equipment after canceling then 70 days in the case of a DHA too.

But no matter what you did it was never good enough for Dish. You could hit your metrics 100% and all it did was give them a reason to lower the bar even further the next week.

They would not be happy unless every sale you sold got installed, everyone was a premium customer with Top200 or above, credit card autopay and an HD/DVR.

That’s an OE sales partner.

However I found out that they never actually checked to see if the call you sent them was the one they requested. So we wrote a script that went over all the points on their call scoring sheet, and I had 3 of my best sales people hand pick the calls we would turn in to be scored.

After all this time, you come clean. You cheated. This is why DISH didn't pay you those millions of dollars.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)