No Justice for Flex Pack (no Grit, either)

I don't believe there was a discount. You got $5 for autopay and $5 off the DVR fee if that is what you mean. Again do we know that isn't a new customer option?
But the Autopay discount is tied to the plan you are on. If I go to change from the Flex Pack to another package, I get a warning that the eAutoPay discount will be removed.

But the Autopay discount is tied to the plan you are on. If I go to change from the Flex Pack to another package, I get a warning that the eAutoPay discount will be removed.

I also think it is tied to the package plan. What happens is exactly what happened to get the autopay discount the first time you have to ask. So you do lose it because it isn't carried over but there is no reason to believe you can't ask for it again - unless DISH isn't giving it anymore.

I don't believe there was a discount. You got $5 for autopay and $5 off the DVR fee if that is what you mean. Again do we know that isn't a new customer option?
I don't know. I just remember the discussion about the (recently started) new customer promotion, where it was stated that Flex Pack would not qualify for the discounted DVR or Joey fees. I have no clue whether Dish still offers the autopay discount to new Flex Pack subscribers.

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts