No more HD Distant Networks?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Never lose faith, what happens if Dish gives some room on 129 and lets the HD Networks live...The 110 is a problem for anyone that just wants to use two satellites, some day the bulk of HD will be sent via 129!

Confusing statement. With an eastern and western setup 1 satellite is not the answer for anyghing (61.5-72.7-77 / 110-119-129)

hm.... will have to check when i get home but i believe mine were still on last night..

EDIT: Also do not recall getting any phone calls or anything..

Mine were still there this morning... I wish there could have been more accuracy on the prediction of these extra days. I used to record the West Coast feed of Modern Family and I would have gotten the entire episode... -:( Maybe they'll all just forget to shut mine off (ha, ha)

I've kind of lost track on if there have been changes in the laws regarding Distant Networks, so I would like to know if anything has changed (I assume something has for people to speculate that Dish is getting back into the Distant Network arena). Will a waiver still be needed like before? (If so, I hope they'll grandfather us Sobongo people so I don't have to go through this again... unless they go by the old waivers I had back with Dish...) But any major changes anyone can relay>

My sister currently has DISH and she has the DNS for the SF Bay Area (ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC) but she also had the CHI and LA locals and last time she said that the guide was still there. I was just wondering since they are pulled, will her refund be prorated for the life of the year long contract or will she not be credited at all? Besides she lives right next to the SF DMA (Sacramento).

I am hearing Dish will offer Distants on Jan 21

Even if they do (and I have not seen one thing about them offering true distants) most would not qualify as the rules don't let them provide distants to anyone already able to receive locals from Dish.

AAD HD still on here at 6PM EST!

AAD will either do a refund, or apply any remaining balance to the SD networks.......

most would not qualify as the rules don't let them provide distants to anyone already able to receive locals from Dish.
So limited of a viewpoint.

Remember there are lots of RVers and Truckers, a significant market

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)