No more Pivot..

Nope... They kept trying to get me to change, even though I would have gotten it at the discounted price, there was no way I was going to lose the price of my current phone...

As always once again, I made the right choice!

Well for one the pricing sucked. Pivot was more expensive then sprint. Heck even the employee discount it was as cheap to go with sprint instead of pivot.

The cable company had to little control over it. It took about an hour for BHN to submit an order for a new phone account. Lots of issues with double billing among other issues.. BHN is still in partnership with the other companies in "SpectrumCO" Which has alot of wireless spectrum its buying so BHN is not out of the wireless business nor is the relationship with sprint gone, rumours are WiMAX is in the works.

i know i never could get the service, even after i settled my debt with sprint. i had several bhn employees outright lie to me too. lets just say the whole experience has been the beginning of the end regarding my bhn account.

truthfully, pivot was over months ago. the only way you could get it was to ask. i believe it was like october when i was advised bhn could no longer ``officially'' advertise the service.

Well in hindsight Orlando was the biggest "Success" if you can call it that for pivot. They had the most pivot subs.. and we had very few subs.

Pivot was a waste of money they could of been used elsewhere. Going wireless is the future for the cable industry, so its a novel effort and they have learned from their mistakes hopefully. Dont expect sprint and the cable companies relationship to end, the wimax deal is rumoured to be done with sprint.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts