No OTA because of FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Notice how he does this stuff right in front of his kid and the kid goes on playing, thinking nothing of it (apparently he is used to this). Sad. I don't see this ending well, especially if you get the guy booted out of there. I don't have to tell you but watch your back!

Reactions: Dee_Ann
Notice how he does this stuff right in front of his kid and the kid goes on playing, thinking nothing of it (apparently he is used to this). Sad. I don't see this ending well, especially if you get the guy booted out of there. I don't have to tell you but watch your back!

Yep. And he does stuff like that every day. His wife gets in on it too. They are both outside calling me a bull dyke b**** all the time, hollering FU all the time, taunting me to come outside and face him, all the time, shooting the fingers at me all the time and he also go a big Q-beam light that he shines into my cameras trying to damage them. I recorded him telling his friends that he was going to shine his light into my windows so much that I would never get any sleep until I put tin foil over the windows. And he is making good on it.
His kids think nothing at all of all this, they are almost always hanging around when him and his wife harass me.

He's a psychopath. I'm a liberal and I was never a huge fan of guns but because of this guy I had to get a license to carry as I am afraid he's going to hunt me down after I have him evicted. My dad and the police both told me that I will have to look over my shoulder for the rest of my life.

Here's a fun picture of him being arrested for terrorizing me. The text I added thanks to something one of the cops that arrested him told me. :D

Attachments

• VOXM7609.jpg
    VOXM7609.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 215
Well then, back to my neighbor..... He got his utilities restored yesterday, including the yard light that lights up my place too :) I asked about our deal for the extension cord and he said it still goes. He is still providing me with labor for the month :) I held up my end he'll hold up his. So I got the better deal here. :) :)

If he shines lights into your house put up a big mirror to shine the light back to his house. This is time you need a high power transmitting antenna and aimed it over at his house so you can cook his bacon. I deal with bad neighbors before but not as bad as this one hopefully he moves out.

If he shines lights into your house put up a big mirror to shine the light back to his house. This is time you need a high power transmitting antenna and aimed it over at his house so you can cook his bacon. I deal with bad neighbors before but not as bad as this one hopefully he moves out.
A large BUD with a high powered transmitter at the focal point, and aimed at his house would do the trick VERY well. That would overload all his receivers.

Or you could get an LRAD (long range acoustic device). He wouldn't be able to hear himself think! (Assuming he is capable of thought).

Reactions: danristheman
That's cool you got everything resolved. How did you break the ice with him?
Everything still good?

I've got a real dick head neighbor that I've been dealing with the last 2 years he's repeatedly called the cops on me and the City code enforcement LOL.
Never have I got a ticket.

I'm sure I'm going to have more City guys show up after I threw a couple more dishes up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts