No quality here either. Sigh.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Radar, I don't have a clue why it worked out that way. It just did.

google search - shoppers site:lyngsat.com

Often it works better to use Google to search for stuff on a website rather than the website's own search, IMO. It works for finding stuff on Satguys and other sites also...:)

Harry:
The page says it was updated in 2004 - the one posted on the website says updated 2010. The page you referenced looks outdated.
Mike Lib

Harry:
The page says it was updated in 2004 - the one posted on the website says updated 2010. The page you referenced looks outdated.
Mike Lib

Mike,

I observed the update "dates" as well and noticed the difference there, but since the TP and the channel is still valid, why would Lyngsat take it off (remove it or omit it) from the lineup? All I can guess at is that they tried to clean house one day and this one simply got lost in the shuffle?

Awh well, at least now "I" know that it is there! :)

Thanks again Harry!

RADAR

All-righty then!

I did a blind scan on what the box thought was AMC 15/18 at 105W, and I actually found channels! With real pictures and stuff!!

Woo-hoo!!!!:D:D:D

The rest of the story is that the channels I scanned in are actually on AMC 2/4 at 101W. So now I know my elevation is about a degree too low, and I'm off 6 point something degrees east to west.

Now I know where I am!!!!!:cool:

:cool::up :D:up :cool::up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)