No Reception from Me-TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

TheBUDGuy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 17, 2015
Lexington, KY
On SES 1 at 101°W, I can get Decades, H&I, H&I Alt, Movies!, the TCT channels, the scrambled Viacom channels, Daystar, and a few others. It seems the only channels I can't get are Me-TV 1 and 2. All Weigel channels (Decades, H&I, H&I Alt, and Movies!) come in with a signal reading of about 70% or more. Me-TV 1 & 2 are both 0%. What's the problem?

EDIT: This also applies to the national feeds of ABC on G16 and NBC on SES3, though the highest I can get those range from 0%-10%.

On the Me TV channels on 101W, you could try changing the transponder frequency up/down a bit, like instead of 3973, change it to 3974, or 3972, that may work.

If it's not scanning in at all, manually enter the transponder info, 3973/V/5923, and then scan for it. If it doesn't pick them up, then try adjusting the transponder frequency up/down a bit. I've had to do this before in the past for Me and Movies on 101W with my MicroHD.

Reactions: TheBUDGuy
The ABC network feeds have very little error correction. It's just FEC 9/10, so you need to be spot on for the receiver to lock on them.

I used to get them at 0/10 like you, and fiddled with the dish a bit and they went immediately to 82%, so it really was an all or nothing thing.

The ABC network feeds have very little error correction. It's just FEC 9/10, so you need to be spot on for the receiver to lock on them.

I used to get them at 0/10 like you, and fiddled with the dish a bit and they went immediately to 82%, so it really was an all or nothing thing.
I'll keep fiddling around with it when I get a chance.

I was finally able to get the ABC feeds on 4120 H to come in yesterday. Now later today, I'll try to get Me-TV to come in. I'd like to record Naked City on that feed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts