No Sabres On Msg for Dish!!!!!!!

NoCenterIceNoDishNetwork

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Niagara Falls,NY
Whatt!!!!!!! I was going through Tvguide.com and i looked for Dish Network and went down to MSG and it didnt say anything about the Sabres Game. (I searched for Oct.5 7:30) So i say hmm whats this? THen i go to the Time Warner Cable Msg and its up there!!! How come i switched to Dish to not watch my sabres. Does anyone know an alternate for Dish Msg or where i can watch the sabres on Dish. I have center ice but it will be blacked out since its local.
Im so mad, someone please please please convince me that Im wrong!!

I believe the Sabres games are set up on the ALT sports channels that are in the 435-445 range. I don't know if they would show up yet on the program guide. 412 is MSG for the Rangers.

It's on the ALT channel, sometimes you won't see it in the guide until the day of the game.

Don't worry, it's there.

This website shows the Sabres TV schedule on MSG, including the channel number for Dish network. Since Dish likes to move the channel number around, they only have decided the numbers for a month ahead. You'll have to keep checking back to see November and beyond as the season progresses.

Click here --> MSG TV Schedule

I was concerned about the Sabres games also. It appears we will have em, but no mention of HD anywhere! i guess TWC in buffalo is airing home games in HD. So it seems like I have no hope for HD since NHL center ice sabres games are blacked out in Rochester (incase those end up being in HD), and there is no sign of any MSG HD for Dish.

I assume TWC in Rochester will probably end up getting MSG HD, so i might have to get rid of dish unfortunately, or pay for both!

Heh...the Sabres say TWC is putting the home games in HD, so far no channel addtions or official word from TWC here in Buffalo...

I have no idea if this thing is accurate or exactly how to interpret it but this shows MSG HD as channel 362: EKB: Dish Network Channel Chart (Unofficial)

It also shows the nhl network channel as 403 which people have been saying should launch any day now

What exactly does that list mean...is it speculation

I see now apparently applies MSG and others such as nhl tv: (1) Channel shows on Lyngsat.com or other reliable satellite scans, but not available to regular subscribers.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)