No sound Russia Today at 97W

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hotrodphil1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 29, 2005
79w 87w 91w 97w 123w
No sound on Russia Today channel at 97W

Anyone else have this same issue. Have lost sound on this channel for a few days now. All others on this sat are good.

I know that the sound was gone on that channel last week for awhile, then it came back on. Don't have any explanation for it. Right at this moment, I'm getting sound just fine on Russia Today. 8:15 pm EDT .

O.K. must be the Pancrap I'll try rescanning Again, which I did yesterday. And see if it Founded it correctly. Otherwise I'll try it on the Coolsat. Thanks for the verification.

Weird, The Psat had the wrong APid. Got the correct APID from the Csat and did a Custom scan with the Psat using 7001 for VPID, 7002 for APID and PCR PID set at Auto. Well the Psat found it but labeled it as "CHA", instead of "Russia Today." Well got it back anyway. Thanx to all who posted.

I did a service call on a house today because a few channels on 97 had lost sound, pressed the audio button on the fortec mercury II button and had two choices

English
and
English

only one of the English worked, the other had no sound ... maybe check for alternate (working) audio pids :)

I also had trouble with the sound on Russia Today last week, seems it was off for a day then was back.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)