No switch detected

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mwhinr

Original poster
Feb 2, 2010
Illinois
I have a 3900 as a third receiver. I installed it in my work shop which is about 2 miles from my house. I have an xtra dish with a
Dish Pro LNB. I cannot get anything and it keeps telling me no switch detected. It was working, but I was only getting 110.

The 3900 is Legacy and the LNB is DishPro. The 3900 cant work with DishPro as is

you either need to get a Legacy adapter or switch out the LNB to a Legacy (it says "Dish Network" on it)...Dish Pro says "DP" on it

I have an old Dish Network LNB, which is two single single LNB's. Where can I purchase the Legacy Adapter or can I get it from Dish?

If you dont have the switch laying around you can hook the dish up to 119 for now and add 110 once you get the switch

Still cannot get anything. On the peak screen should I be on Dish 500. If so how do I move down to check the box. It will only move back and forth from the Zip to the Sat #. I have hooked it up directly to the 119 LNB. On the screen it continues to tell me Installed device unkown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)