This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

No Video for some channels on IA5

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TFSAT

Original poster
Mar 10, 2005
Hi,

Does anyone know why some channels on IA5 like M2 Maroc and Kuwait TV have no video?

I receive their transmission fine (good signal quality and strength), the audio is very good quality, but no video and my receiver displays a NO VIDEO SIGNAL message.

Thanks.

TF

Both working fine here.....

Try re-booting the receiver.

Rebooting the receiver (Digiwave 7000) did not make any difference! This problem has been there since I setup my sat. equipment 5 months ago. I thought it was normal for these 2 channels.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem with these or other channels?

I seem to remember seeing a note somewhere to check the "PID". What is the PID and how can this cause my problem?

Thanks for your help.

TF

One of the things, I had to do on a couple of channels a few weeks ago was delete them then rescan. This seemed to clear up the problem I was having with Audio. Have you tried this?

Rick

Thank you, Rick. But, deleting the channels and re-sacnning did not fix the problem.

I think it has to do with the Video PID. But I am not sure what it is and how I can set it on my receiver.

TF

M2 Morocco info:
11991Mhz
22Msps
Vertical
SID: 02C1
PMT: 003C
PCR: 0110
Video: 0110

Kuwait TV info:
11991Mhz
22Msps