No Way To Mark All Forums As Having Been Read?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
Just went to close out for the night and mark all forums as read but there's no way to do that now?? Search Forums has replaced that function and I don't see it anywhere else?:wtf

Does the same thing with me sometimes. Try Ctrl + F5 or just go to main and then hit forums and see if it returns. You didn't change your screen resolution did you or make your window in FF smaller?

Use the "New Posts" button to bring those up, and then "Mark Forums Read" button appears in the top right side.

If you've made your page larger than 100%, it scrolls that off the left side. Use CTRL button plus the - (minus) key to shrink it back to 100% size

Thanks guys!!! 3 dots fixed it? And yes, I did change the screen resolution on this computer a few days ago. I'll check the shop computer later to see if it's still like it was there.

EDIT: Seems to be back to normal now even on this computer with the changed resolution?? Things that make you go hummmmmm.................................

Reactions: Magic Static
EDIT: Seems to be back to normal now even on this computer with the changed resolution?? Things that make you go hummmmmm.................................

It comes and goes on my PC, depending on what the "New Posts" count is. Sometimes two digits is ok, but three drops the "Mark Forum Read" to the "overflow" with the three dots. I can fix it by making the window just a little wider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)