No World Series in N.Y again, Priceless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
Title says it all.. Mets and Yanks will be watching from home.. HEHE

Tigers VS Cards :up

Rematch of 1968 Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

I'd have a hard time picking the Cards over the Tigers. The Cards looked so sloppy in the field. Oh well, it should be good!

I agree. The Cardinals do not have bats. Do not get me wrong, the Tigers' bating lineup is not the New York Yankees, but there are usually 4 guys for the Tigers who are hot for every game, and 5 who are not. And you do not neccesarily know who is going to be hot!

The way that New York was pitching to the Cardinals should say a ton about their bats. They walked Pujos a lot, because there is no threat before or after him in the lineup.

The Cardinals have Jeff Weaver who can be tough, and Jeff Suppan, but other than that, it was night and day watching the ALCS, and NLCS. The Tigers are playing with an intesnity that cannot be matched right now, and the pitching is hot, and the bats are as well.

I say Tigers are going to sweep!

I agree. The Cardinals do not have bats. Do not get me wrong, the Tigers' bating lineup is not the New York Yankees, but there are usually 4 guys for the Tigers who are hot for every game, and 5 who are not. And you do not neccesarily know who is going to be hot!

The way that New York was pitching to the Cardinals should say a ton about their bats. They walked Pujos a lot, because there is no threat before or after him in the lineup.

The Cardinals have Jeff Weaver who can be tough, and Jeff Suppan, but other than that, it was night and day watching the ALCS, and NLCS. The Tigers are playing with an intesnity that cannot be matched right now, and the pitching is hot, and the bats are as well.

Uhh, your forgetting about Carpenter. Last time I check he was a pretty good pitcher.

The Tigers are playing with an intensity that cannot be matched right now, and the pitching is hot, and the bats are as well.

As much I want the Tigers to win...I am I HUGE Pudge fan....the same was said about the METS going into the Cardinals series.....I don't think it will be that easy. But I like the Tigers in 6....but I would not be surprised if it went all 7.

Obviously being a native Detroiter and lifelong Tiger fan I am going to pick the Tigers. I think it'll be close though and will go 6 or 7 games. I think the lineups matchup well, but I think the Tigers pitching is better.

I have tickets for Game 6.

Go Tigers!

well im from st louis. cardinals are a life long love.it was said we backed into the playoffs (true) and the padress would win. they did not. so we have the mighty mets, no way we would win, we did!!!! now we are the underdogs vs the tigers and i can see that. will we win????? PLAY BALL!!!!

BTW i have season tickets, been at all playoff games and will be at games 3,4 & 5(if nesscary) and hope it is!! lol

Go anyone but a New York sports team. I know I am mean but there is nothing better then watching the faces of depressed and dissapointed New Yorkers when they lose. Its art. Its karma. It is priceless!!!

I like the Tigers in 5.

there has not been a NY team in the Series since 2003 and no Subway Series since 2000. The sky is falling. the sport is sure to fold any day now.

Hey Brewer ...read your post then read your "Meaning of Life" signature. Theydon't quite mesh now do they? :p

Go anyone but a New York sports team. I know I am mean but there is nothing better then watching the faces of depressed and dissapointed New Yorkers when they lose. Its art. Its karma. It is priceless!!!

I like the Tigers in 5.

I'm not even from New York but love it when a New York team is in a title game. It's just more exciting and usually a good series. Mets/Yankees would have been great.

I agree ... Thank goodness a cinderella team like Detroit is in the series. An Oakland/St. Louis world series would have been a real snoozer and a ratings bomb.

I'm not even from New York but love it when a New York team is in a title game. It's just more exciting and usually a good series. Mets/Yankees would have been great.

I like the Tigers in 5.
Did you notice that they really did not show the Yankees dugout after the Tigers won it .
Wonder why, they usually do shoot the oppositions dugout for a response.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts