No YouTube app on wired Joey 3

WildBill

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 27, 2004
Florida
I have a Hopper 3 that includes the YouTube app which works fine. I also have two wired Joey 3s. One of the Joeys lists YouTube among the apps available, but not the second one. Why would that be and how do I get the missing YouTube app on the second Joey?

Bill

I have a Hopper 3 that includes the YouTube app which works fine. I also have two wired Joey 3s. One of the Joeys lists YouTube among the apps available, but not the second one. Why would that be and how do I get the missing YouTube app on the second Joey?

Bill
Can you show us a screen shot of the Joey 3 showing the Youtube app.

And that is why I'd like to see a screen shot that shows it.
My bad. The banner showing the YouTube app on one of the Joey3-connected tvs was displayed by the smart tv, not Dish. So neither of the Joeys has the Dish YouTube app. Thought I read somewhere that the YouTube app could be added to the Joey3, but apparently not.

• Wow
Reactions: charlesrshell
My bad. The banner showing the YouTube app on one of the Joey3-connected tvs was displayed by the smart tv, not Dish. So neither of the Joeys has the Dish YouTube app. Thought I read somewhere that the YouTube app could be added to the Joey3, but apparently not.
Ah, that explains it. Thanks for the reply. As Scott says, Joey 4 yes, none of the other Joeys.

Reactions: charlesrshell