North TX Date Change

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Stew

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 21, 2005
FIOS has changed the date the new channels will arrive here in NTX. Looks like the date has moved up a couple of days from the 8th to the 6th.

Channels have arrived in N. Texas

The channels have re-aligned and most of the HD channels are available this morning.

The channels have re-aligned and most of the HD channels are available this morning.

Ya, but they want an extra 10.00 for HD Extreme to get the subscribed movie channels in HD. This is just wrong. Anyone else want to look into a class action?

Didn't they promise any regular movie channel you subcribed to to be available in HD?

To top it off, they cannot even place the order for the Extreme HD yet.

We're short by about 15 but those may be sent around 10/20 according to their website. I can live with that.

Ya, but they want an extra 10.00 for HD Extreme to get the subscribed movie channels in HD. This is just wrong. Anyone else want to look into a class action?

Didn't they promise any regular movie channel you subcribed to to be available in HD?

To top it off, they cannot even place the order for the Extreme HD yet.

I have all the movie package HD channels and did not pay for anything extra. What is this $10.00 you are talking about?

Extra $10.00

I have all the movie package HD channels and did not pay for anything extra. What is this $10.00 you are talking about?

I believe the extra $10 is for the new Verizon Extreme package. The HD channels that you see on the guide that are "coming soon" will cost an extra $10 to subscribe for those.

Anyone reading the thread, please correct me if this is not correct.

Yep, lots of new HD channels and renumbered channels were waiting for me when I got home yesterday. To be honest, I still don't understand what V* is doing with their "HD Extreme" package, but I'll probably fork up the additional $10 since we don't watch SD. Although I would not rather pay the additional $10, if V* were smart they would introduce HD Extreme along with a price freeze for their "TV Premier" package next year.

Lots of HD additions...and they all look great! It is not the 150 channels they promised, but it is much better than what we had. There are several channels that I know right off the bat they could add (are available in HD) and haven't already added them such as Planet Green HD and on and on. Looking forward to see what comes up next...New DVR? Sports packages?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)