North West Cable News ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

RickM

Original poster
Jul 9, 2011
mountains of wyoming
I am having trouble tuning in the NWCN on sat. C4 channel 581, Trying to determine if its my system not tuned in correctly or if they have done something different the past few weeks. I was getting them fine and have not changed anything on my system.
Would appreciate any info on this. Thanks RickM

I show a 62 sq but no picture. The channel above & below shows a solid grey background but 581 is black with a couple tiles at first then nothing. But my 922 has been converted to the new H2H stream & I don't know if that has anything to do with it. On the other hand, I can still get PBS on T4.

NOT Ty & Tvropro

Thanks for the quick reply to my question, I am getting the same thing as NOT Ty, good signal and a couple green flashes when the receiver is locking in. I am not sure on the format that TVRPRO is talking about , DVB S2? must be digital video broadcast ? ????
thanks for the information, now i know its not my receiver. RickM

I get a black screen & lock on the DC-2 channel but NWCN is not there. DVB-S2 is an enhanced version of DVB-S. You need a FTA receiver that can decode that format. Many programmers are migrating to it since it allows more channels in less bandwidth. S2 most of the time requires more signal with a bigger dish also.

Stone1150

Thanks for the information stone1150,
now my question is so how do it tune that in with my Motorola 4DTV receiver?
is it possible or not. Thanks RickM

I can confirm NWCN has left the 4DTV building. It has been quite weak signal here (40-45%) for a while. Hate to see the old legacy channels like that go. Strange that Blue Highways is still there though, same mux. Probably the next casualty...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts