Northeast Severe Weather Warning

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
FYI: The weatherman has a severe wind warning out for Northern New England, Southern Ontario/Quebec and parts of the Canadian Maritimes starting around 12:00 Eastern.

Keep an eye on your allignments.

Cheers, K

Yup gusts up to 45 MPH here.

So far the highest gust we have had is around 20mph.

You can see the live gusts at my house at http://weather.satelliteguys.us

(BTW if you look at the webcam you will notice a rope going in front of the window... with these crazy gusts they have the Window Washers working today on the building! Who knows you might even see the guy washing the windows go by on the cam!) :D

Why is this in the fta forum?A warning to keep the dishes battened down?

Hopefully the weather won't get too ugly,we're supposed to get some of the wind and flurries down here.Hoping it's nothing like Sandy was.

Why is this in the fta forum?A warning to keep the dishes battened down?

Hopefully the weather won't get too ugly,we're supposed to get some of the wind and flurries down here.Hoping it's nothing like Sandy was.

Correct just a friendly heads up.
:coffee

We're expecting 70mph winds soon so no doubt my dish is going for a twirl...hopefully the shingles stay on the roof and no trees get derooted like last fall.

Cheers, K

Our whole region got served with a severe thunderstorm warning at 2:30 am Friday morning. Havent had any calls with any dishes out of alignment yet. I heard a big blast of wind but think they got it a bit worse just west of here.

My C band dish got knocked out of whack a bit by the heavy wind here, set it back right this evening. Was definitely glad that I'd marked the pole and mount when I'd set it up!

Is that severe weather? I wish! High Temp in low 40s and down to 25 expected tonight. Snow?? tomorrow.

Average 40 MPH last two days until about 1 1/2 hour ago. At least 2 full minute "gusts" of over 65 MPH.
Yup gusts up to 45 MPH here.

So far the highest gust we have had is around 20mph.

You can see the live gusts at my house at http://weather.satelliteguys.us

(BTW if you look at the webcam you will notice a rope going in front of the window... with these crazy gusts they have the Window Washers working today on the building! Who knows you might even see the guy washing the windows go by on the cam!) :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts