Northern Indiana Regional Sports Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
so now you have INdy locals and the RSN then?

If you have a HD receiver you could use an antenna to get the local channels in the guide too

The RSN's switched, but the Indy locals have not come in, is that what the Eastern Arc thing was? So am I just out of luck and need to get it switched back to South Bend Locals?

Indy is only on Western Arc (110/119/129)
South Bend is on Eastern Arc (61.5) for HD/SD locals and 119 for SD locals only

so you must have a EA setup

Wait, you don't have to do that. Just get a nice OTA and hook it up to your receiver so you don't miss the Pacers, or (more expensive) get a 1000.2 Dish (for around $99 I think) and switch to the WA. Or get Comcrap basic cable for around $20 / month and no contract.

or if you have an extra dish around aim that at 129 and it can integrate into the EA dish for the Indy locals
Oh yeah you're right, the 1000.4 lnb accepts a fourth location. That's actually less messy (and cheaper if the OP has to buy the extra dish).

Correct me if I'm not, but any dish size will do, the only condition is the lnb has to be Pro.

Trevor, unless you don't have LOS, I'd say go for it, get an extra dish. Dishpointer.com and the gurus at Satguys are your friends if you need help aiming it.

Thanks for your help guys, unfortunately being in a rental and my 1st time with all this business, I am not going to push my luck. I wish my receiver had the OTA input, I'm not trying to spend 30$ to get that add on. I guess its just the 4 games a year they play the Bulls and 1 espn game for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts