Not a dish farm, just hobby farm.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I guess the pictures got loaded. Dish to the left in the pot is for AMC 9 mostly. Next dish is for T6. The high dish is for G3, below dish is for AMC 4, dish below that is for G11. Dish with the open space to the left is for AMC 1. Note the DirecTV and Dish Network dishes in the background. Dish along the brown fence is for G10. :)

Attachments

• IMAG0001.JPG
    IMAG0001.JPG
    419.3 KB · Views: 136
  • IMAG0008.JPG
    IMAG0008.JPG
    423.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMAG0009.JPG
    IMAG0009.JPG
    423.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMAG0010.JPG
    IMAG0010.JPG
    469.6 KB · Views: 122
  • IMAG0011.JPG
    IMAG0011.JPG
    470.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMAG0014.JPG
    IMAG0014.JPG
    458.3 KB · Views: 157
sharris said:
Either alot of you guys are single or your wife doesn't go out the back (or front) door (whichever area the dishes are set up on).....because my wife would kill me if I had more than 2. I even catch a bit of hell over just the 2 some times.

Well... I don't want to sound like a caveman, but... as long as I am paying for the house, I'll have as many dishes as I want...

Very nice setup! I think you have material for an avatar here. :)

MikeI said:
I guess the pictures got loaded. Dish to the left in the pot is for AMC 9 mostly. Next dish is for T6. The high dish is for G3, below dish is for AMC 4, dish below that is for G11. Dish with the open space to the left is for AMC 1. Note the DirecTV and Dish Network dishes in the background. Dish along the brown fence is for G10. :)

MikeI-

One word. SG2100! Seriously! ;) You could buy that and a 90cm or better just by selling off half of those PS dishes, lol... do they know you robbed their warehouse? :D

... jk, of course...

wonder what the neighbors think of your setup?

Do they ask you what kind of satellite service Primestar is or do they ask you if primestar is back in business?

How many dishs total?
When do you stop calling it a "hobby farm"
I think Ice has some compition. ;)

Last
We not worthy, we not worthy, we not worthy

MikeI said:

ken2400 said:
How many dishs total?
When do you stop calling it a "hobby farm"
I think Ice has some compition. ;)

Mike got me beat...I only have 6 :)

I went the motor route...now with dueling motors :D

I'm going to show my wife your pictures Mike, and tell her I want the same thing just to see her eyes bug out....LOL....Wholly crap,The neighbours must think your some kind of industrial espionage spy or something with all of those . I remember seeing somebodies receiver setup on another site, the guy must have had 30 or so all hooked up in a somewhat rack mount system, a pile of wires going everywhere.

I do see an advantage though in having fixed dishes. especially for amc1.

nice pics

I have thought about several perminant dishes, and some dedicated receivers, setting up a minature headend in my basement to simulcast some FTA over my cableing in the house.. since my cable system is only a 550 system, that gives me 20 channels of analog between 550 and 850, perfect for injecting The Tube, Imaginasian, and a few other select choices.

a well guarded one :D

Attachments

• Dishfarm-North.jpg
    Dishfarm-North.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 108
  • Dishfarm-South.jpg
    Dishfarm-South.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 92
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)