Not getting anything from 119 satellite.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm sorry to be rude, but is this the Dish forum side to be informing such info? Not sure if you're aware.

DirecTV and Dish both have birds at 119 so when one just says 119 it can be confusing but since this is posted in the DirecTV section it should be obvious that we're talking about DirecTV.

Posted Via The FREE iOS SatelliteGuys Reader App!

DirecTV and Dish both have birds at 119 so when one just says 119 it can be confusing but since this is posted in the DirecTV section it should be obvious that we're talking about DirecTV.

Posted Via The FREE iOS SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Yes but he said that he's not seeing issues reported and will inform customers if there was, As if we are Dish customers
119 could have outages on Dish but not Directv or vice versa, or can they?

Turns out it was the lnb. For kicks I unplugged the power inserter and plugged it back in. That seemed to fix it. Not sure why that did, but I decided to try that before replacing the lnb.

Turns out it was the lnb. For kicks I unplugged the power inserter and plugged it back in. That seemed to fix it. Not sure why that did, but I decided to try that before replacing the lnb.

AKA Rebooted the LNB. lol Damn thing's are mini computer's these days.

There was a batch of swm5 about a year ago that were known to do that. It had to do with connecting it to coax while the pi was plugged in during install. Resetting the pi fixed it. Known documented issue. That issue only lost even xpndrs however not all. Not sure if this is related or not

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)