not getting ch2 (WCBS) on 1 box std DVR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

topgman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 6, 2007
LI NY
I have 4 boxes ...2 std, 1 HD DVR & 1 std DVR ... on the standard DVR as of this morning when I tune to ch 2 which should be my local NY CBS I am getting different channels sometimes TNT sometimes SHO and sometimes ch 5 FOX ... it works fine on all my other boxes ... I tried hitting the reset button but no luck ... any thoughts ... thanks Steve

A reboot of the box might do the trick.

reboot would be pulling the card? ... I am unsure how to do an online signal refresh

Login to your account. On the account overview page,click on equipment. Then click on reauthorize online. This will pull up a list of your boxes. Click on the box that needs a refresh.

Reboot means pressing the red button under the access card door. You can refresh your boxes by going to your account at Directv.com, click the "My Equipment" tab, and then click "Reauthorize Online", then select the receiver you want to refresh.

Actually, you should start by using the reset feature in the menu.

I tried all of the aforementioned ideas and none worked ... then I tried the old standby of unplugging it from the electric outlet and that seemed to do the trick ... thanks for your help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)