(NOT TRUE!) HDNet, HDNet Movies next to be removed

I can't remember the last time I have watched HDNet.

Ehren,

Dude, Thursday night Art Mann rocks. Add in Vegas Confessions and you have some must see TV.

Watching those Train wrecks is vastly better than almost any "REALITY" TV. At least those HDnet show are real. Can't Stand "American Karaoke", "Survivor, or as I call it "Click Watch", "Dancing with the Has Been Actors", "Extreme House Renovations for Desperate Housewives" ETC...

This rumor has popped up on the otheer site several times over the past several months. OP started another thread there. A thread from about a month ago has been deleted, but there is still some mention in the Smithsonian thread. Total Bull.

S~

It is quite possible that the HDNET/HDMovie channels are up for contract renewal, but some companies can negotiate without draconian measures like pulling all the channels. Many sign a bridge contract that essentially says that whatever terms are finally agreed to will apply back to the beginning of the temporary contract.

Given the shear number of channels that Dish carries, there are always tons of channels being renewed, but you never hear of it because it happens in the background as a routine business matter.

I don't think he is going anywhere. Is he not founder and CEO?

Not to mention, he, his family and close associates hold the vast majority of the voting stock.

And wasn't it in last night's show, something to the effect that Barron's or somebody voted him one of the top CEOs (of 2007?)?

Troll or misinformed, he certainly has a lack of knowledge regarding control of Dish. And that, while losing some subs in the short run, they just had a good, profitable quarter. And it's about making money, not who's biggest.

Next time you talk to or e-mail Mark, please ask him to forget about the Cubs and buy the Pirates instead. :D

Art Mann

:up from this corner as well! Art Mann on HDNet is one reason I kept PlatinumHD. I think my 622 is still programmed to record all Art Mann programs and sometimes I even get to watch them before the unprotected ones wash off the bottom. Love the T&A. Sometimes it's there in all its glory, sometimes it's covered over. I could never figure out why the difference. My favorite is the one that covered a bash at Lake of the Ozarks (Party Cove?), can't remember the exact title. Have that one well protected...!

Can't imagine all the stuff the crew gets to witness that never makes the cut!! Scott - If you're ever drafted for the camera crew - let me be your roadie...!

:up from this corner as well! Art Mann on HDNet is one reason I kept PlatinumHD. I think my 622 is still programmed to record all Art Mann programs and sometimes I even get to watch them before the unprotected ones wash off the bottom. Love the T&A. Sometimes it's there in all its glory, sometimes it's covered over. I could never figure out why the difference. My favorite is the one that covered a bash at Lake of the Ozarks (Party Cove?), can't remember the exact title. Have that one well protected...!

Can't imagine all the stuff the crew gets to witness that never makes the cut!! Scott - If you're ever drafted for the camera crew - let me be your roadie...!
Hdnet is not in platinum. HdnetMOVIES is in platinum.
leftNav_phd.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)