(NOT TRUE!) HDNet, HDNet Movies next to be removed

Same here, but the debut is this month Mar 21st
Hdnet is running a commercial

Sat, Mar 21 - 8:00 PM ET
5:00 PM PT Ring of Honor Wrestling 101 - Premiere
Ring of Honor makes its national television debut as Jerry Lynn, Tyler Black and Jimmy Jacobs take to mat for a night of high flying action from the Arena in Philadelphia.

Get Out! is pure genius. Take three hot, scantily clad girls, take them to exotic locations, and follow them around with an HD Cam. There has not been a better premise for a show in the history of TV.

Sat, Mar 21 - 8:00 PM ET
5:00 PM PT Ring of Honor Wrestling 101 - Premiere
Ring of Honor makes its national television debut as Jerry Lynn, Tyler Black and Jimmy Jacobs take to mat for a night of high flying action from the Arena in Philadelphia.

My cousin that lives in lansdowne PA watches the Ring Of Honor stuff wonder if it's good! Will watch it on march 21 on HdNet to check it out:up

Sometimes it's there in all its glory, sometimes it's covered over. I could never figure out why the difference. My favorite is the one that covered a bash at Lake of the Ozarks (Party Cove?), can't remember the exact title. Have that one well protected...!

Can't imagine all the stuff the crew gets to witness that never makes the cut!! Scott - If you're ever drafted for the camera crew - let me be your roadie...!

HD-Net is family-friendly in the early evening, and is uncensored in the late night.

So, showings of Art Mann that are at 9pm Eastern Time are censored, but ones that are Midnight Eastern Time or later are uncensored.

The Lake of the Ozarks episode is being shown again late tonight:
Wed., Mar. 11th 3:30 AM ET The Lake of the Ozarks - This week we accept the invite from viewers Heather and Terry to check out the Midwest's craziest lake. Join us as we cruise the lake in their 42 foot Fountain powerboat. You will also learn why Missouri is called the "Show Me State". Don't let the kids watch this one!

(There was a similar episode about a lake in Texas called Craziness in Austin, btw.)

Regarding the "crew" of Art Mann Presents, it is one of those shows that manages to produce excellent HD content regularly with one HD camera and a total crew of three people (another is Rick Steves' Europe, also shown on HD-Net and PBS as well). Art Mann Presents is edited in someone's garage in Van Nuys (shown in one of the episodes). Those shows give the lie to the often heard excuse "we can't afford to shoot in HD"...

Ah, none of GUYS on this forum watch "Get Out"?

I've got my 722 set to DVR all new episodes, but I rarely watch them. I do the same for Art Mann, and almost all of those get watched. You can't beat watching drunk people with a splash of T&A. :up

HD-Net is family-friendly in the early evening, and is uncensored in the late night.

So, showings of Art Mann that are at 9pm Eastern Time are censored, but ones that are Midnight Eastern Time or later are uncensored....

Yeah, that is one thing about having only Eastern Time Zone broadcast schedules for channels that only have Eastern broadcasts... since here on the West Coast.. midnight broadcasts are right in the middle of primetime for us which makes me have to block alot of content on my recievers so my kids can't stumble on them. It's a pain to have to keep punching in my password but unless they treat both coasts equally.. this will be an ongoing problem for quite some time.

Yeah, that is one thing about having only Eastern Time Zone broadcast schedules for channels that only have Eastern broadcasts... since here on the West Coast.. midnight broadcasts are right in the middle of primetime for us which makes me have to block alot of content on my recievers so my kids can't stumble on them. It's a pain to have to keep punching in my password but unless they treat both coasts equally.. this will be an ongoing problem for quite some time.

That'll learn ya!

Hmm, OP seems to have disappeared and hasn't replied since 8:30 last night. Even without Scott checking with Mark, I think we could take our answer from that... :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)