Notice about R22 and HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stonecold

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 23, 2004
Directv La La Land
Directv sent out infomation yesterday that said not to turn on hd access if the customer only has a r22 on there account and no HDDVR recivers. Just a note you might not be able to turn it on but most agents probably wont read that note in there systems.

Directv sent out infomation yesterday that said not to turn on hd access if the customer only has a r22 on there account and no HDDVR recivers. Just a note you might not be able to turn it on but most agents probably wont read that note in there systems.
If you only have an R22, why would you want D* to turn on HD access?

I have both a HR22 and R22. Since I have a HR22 HD Access is already on my account. However, I can not get the receiver to see the HD Channels on the R22. I have tried pushing the Red Reset Button after Adding see HD Channels and also pulled the power for 2 minutes with no success. Any suggestions?

I have both a HR22 and R22. Since I have a HR22 HD Access is already on my account. However, I can not get the receiver to see the HD Channels on the R22. I have tried pushing the Red Reset Button after Adding see HD Channels and also pulled the power for 2 minutes with no success. Any suggestions?

is it hooked up via hdmi or component? I was talking to tec rep that was telling me that if it still connected via rca cables it wont show the hd channels.

They are still working on the whole r22 conversion more info on it comes out daily.

Also this seems wierd but go into resend your authorizatons on dtv .com under support and 721 error. as before our system would not send the hd tier info to a non hd reciver. So it might be that your card for the r22 does not have the hd access writen to it. so resending the authorizations sometimes helps.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts