Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
The SatelliteGuys Homepage is currently offline as we overhaul and upgrade to the latest version.

It appears that the version we were running had a security hole in it which allowed a rouge module to inject bad HTML code into the site causing slow loading and backround page loading of other sites.

Because of the issue I am going to wipe out the frontpage software entirely and will install the new version (which has this hole fixed) and start from scratch.

Because of this it will take some time to restore the homepage. I am hoping to have it back online tonight, but it could take a day depending on issues. I am going to work to make sure that I have it up before I head into surgery on Thursday.

Thank you for your patience and support!

As you might have noticed the homepage is back online. :)

There is a new feature which lets you customize the homepage your your liking. If you want the the most recent posts shown on the left side of the screen instead of the right you can do that. To customize the page just click on the word customize page then trage and drop things where you want them. :)

Enjoy!

I just got this message about 3min ago when I tried the normal homepage link:
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type mysqli_result as array in /usr/home/satellit/public_html/global.php(607) : eval()'d code(817) : eval()'d code on line 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts