Noticing channels missing possibly due to the Solar Issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.

skyscanner4ever

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 6, 2012
Beaumont,Texas
I am now not getting the nbc mux on 72, Amc 6. I am getting the spanish channel on there at 65 pct which usually is 70-71 pct, and the mux is gone.

I also am not getting the lpb on 87 channels.

Anyone else noticing the mux being gone?

See my answer to your other thread. If this issue is happening now, it can't possibly be due to solar transit, if you truly are in Beaumont,Texas

LPB might be off the air right now as they had a feed up there before

That TP they do turn on and off as need be

Iceberg said:
LPB might be off the air right now as they had a feed up there before

That TP they do turn on and off as need be

I wonder if they are feeding stations with fiber now?

I assume so. The LPB feed when they moved to 87W seems to be a backup. Even the LPB site says under satellite
LPB is available via occasional Ku-Band satellite.

note the word "occasional".....The other day they had a feed that was 11810 H 1250 (the Micro grabbed it) but it was color bars for a while. Last night was a Cox4 football game.

This kinda reminds me of the posts when Equity would go out and folks would say "Is Equity gone?"...the usual issue was rain in Little Rock
Now with LPB sometimes being gone? Rescan to see if there is a different feed up

Weird. I went out and moved the dish up a hair and boom hitting it better than before!! I have no idea how my dish moved down! But it did! I tightened everything almost to the max, didnt want to overtighten anything, but I am still having a slight problem with the slack in the motor, I tightened the screws about as much as I can and now when I swing from 125 to 72 it is dropping about 1 pct each time, so I guess I can live with that for now! Just have to tune it every couple of days.

I guess like someone previously said the wind slid the motor bracket on the pole, I dont see how though with it being so tight.

These slack thing is a pain in my butt! lol

I assume so. The LPB feed when they moved to 87W seems to be a backup. Even the LPB site says under satellite
LPB is available via occasional Ku-Band satellite.

note the word "occasional".....The other day they had a feed that was 11810 H 1250 (the Micro grabbed it) but it was color bars for a while. Last night was a Cox4 football game.

This kinda reminds me of the posts when Equity would go out and folks would say "Is Equity gone?"...the usual issue was rain in Little Rock
Now with LPB sometimes being gone? Rescan to see if there is a different feed up

I say will all bug in a very nice way. Bring Back Our LPB Full Time Please. :)

Randy Ward
Director of Engineering
http://beta.lpb.org/index.php/site/staff_ward_randy

Beth Courtney
President & Chief Executive Officer
http://beta.lpb.org/index.php/site/staff_courtney_beth

Had issues with 87W and 137W on Cband yesterday...I'm thinking it was weather related, storms somewhere, not solar outage stuff though. I'd love to see LPB fulltime again!

I say will all bug in a very nice way. Bring Back Our LPB Full Time Please. :)

They might pull it then ;)
Since they only use it on Friday nights (for HS football) and once in a while Saturday nights I'm happy with what they show now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)