Now back to TV DXing since my TV is repaired!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
It's been too longs to get my HDTV back in the shape and back to TV DXing.

Now does anyones has a severe withdrawl from fun of TV DXing when your TV is down and out in the shop?:p

Love to see your experences on this issue,:D

I have a withdrawl during the fall/winter when I'm scanning and then the friggin power goes out :(

Couple of months ago our 26 inch TV (where the FTA receiver is) gave up the ghost. So to avoid FTA withdrawal, I replaced it with my portable 13 inch that I use outside for FTA setup. It certainly looked funny in the cabinet where the 26 inch had been, but at least I was able to continue scanning! Got a new 27 inch TV the next day.

Well I didn't exactly have withdrawels, because I wasn't without tv. A couple of months ago my Mits 73" went on the blink. It took me a day to find a shop to get them working on it. It was gone for 6 days, they came out and took it apart and took the bottom with them. They said the Convergence had gone bad. I just watched tv in the bedroom on my 61" JVC. Sitting on the bed is not as comfortable as sitting in the lounge chair though. I sure was glad when they brought the Mits back.

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)