Now Playing on 97W KTV2: "Cheaper By the Dozen"

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I WISH there was a guide for that channel. Or they put a timeline spot at the top of the hour or so.
Look at the post time for the 'time'.

Read the twitter tweets in the evening and at least you'll know the movies coming up for that night: @FTAListings

I wonder, where does the tweeter guy get that info from ?
Do they announce the movie in the morning ? Do they have a timeslot to announce the day´s programming ?

I usully will only watch a show in the evening, and/or the movie, or part of the news cast right before the evening´s movie, but I haven´t seen any spot or anything announcing their programming schedule :confused:

He probably gets the information from one of the Kuwait newspapers. The Kuwait Times in English has a TV guide but it only has some premium channel listings. If we can figure out which one has it online then someone can run it through a translator site.

I guess it´s worth to check out those tweets, because some evenings they show good movies.

This Sunday night they aired Dead Poets Society.

But other nights they have some lame movies, Saturday night they had a Lifetime movie - A Woman´s Rage.

he mentioned in one of his tweets that at some point in the middle of the night they announce the movie for the next day but I've never seen that

Right now, I have been watching ("Digital Talk") a regular tech show with two older Kuwaiti male hosts. I usually don't bother, but tonight I was listening in, and was almost rolling in the floor laughing. They have a very unique presentation style that is probably only intended to be mildly amusing, but the effect along with the great accent comes across different from a Western perspective. I think I got their names right, but I could be wrong.

"Memet, here is a news item. Credit card numberss stolen in Korea. How many credit cards do you have?"

"Shadaus, I do not use credit cards."

"You do not use credit cards?"

"Yes, I have six."

"Wait, you have six credit cards?"

"Yes, or maybe seven or eight of them, I don't know. But I do not use them."

"What?"

mmm now that sounds interesting, thing I have caught just a brief glimpse of that show, but I guess next time I should stay watching. ;)

Right now, I have been watching ("Digital Talk") a regular tech show with two older Kuwaiti male hosts. I usually don't bother, but tonight I was listening in, and was almost rolling in the floor laughing. They have a very unique presentation style that is probably only intended to be mildly amusing, but the effect along with the great accent comes across different from a Western perspective. I think I got their names right, but I could be wrong.

"Memet, here is a news item. Credit card numberss stolen in Korea. How many credit cards do you have?"

"Shadaus, I do not use credit cards."

"You do not use credit cards?"

"Yes, I have six."

"Wait, you have six credit cards?"

"Yes, or maybe seven or eight of them, I don't know. But I do not use them."

"What?"

Sounds like an Abbott and Costello skit...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)