NPS - Not selling CBand Subs - NONE!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trinidex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
Hey guys, hope you don't mind - this is a little bit of a double-up on http://www.satelliteguys.us/4dtv-discussion/201704-nps-no-longer-offering-annual-subscriptions.html

BUT I though I should point out - they won't sell ANY term subsription, not just annual.

What utter b*st*rds!

When I got a rep he told me no more annual subs, so I said, OK, I'll have 3 months (that's how I do it anyway!).

No go!

No subs at all!

Hear what though - he'll set me up with COMPLIMENTARY SUBS whilst he organises the installation of my Dish Network system!

ERM NO!

I sure hope the other providers can do something - if I can help/lobby in anyway - let me know!

Last edited:
Check the homepage for yesterdays news. :)

2-1-10
NPS will no longer be selling annual subscriptions to the C-Band Programming services that we offer due to the uncertain future availabilty of subscription channels we sell. We will continue to offer 1 month, 3 month, 6 month services.

I called back and "Chris" won't budge :rant:

I called Satellite Communication Source - I think they are an NPS reseller.

They gave me what I wanted, no fuss, no pressure, no nothing.

At least the wife won't kill me now :)

I called Satellite Communication Source - I think they are an NPS reseller.

They gave me what I wanted, no fuss, no pressure, no nothing.

At least the wife won't kill me now :)

This is not the time to deal with an NPS reseller, but it's your money. :(

nps subscriptions

Just called NPS and they said they are still selling 3 and 6 months subs,but gave me the sell about Motorola getting out of C band. I asked them about DSR-410 systems and they said that Motorola also supports that system.(does Motorola support this system also) I think they lie worse than politicians.

nps subscriptions

Thanks Iceberg,too bad motorola supports both,as if Motorola quits C band,it would have been nice to have an alternate to the Pizzas. Too bad about NPS,as they seemed to be a little cheaper and have a few channels that the other two doesn't have,but will change over to which ever is the cheapest of the other two.

Thanks Iceberg,too bad motorola supports both,as if Motorola quits C band,it would have been nice to have an alternate to the Pizzas. Too bad about NPS,as they seemed to be a little cheaper and have a few channels that the other two doesn't have,but will change over to which ever is the cheapest of the other two.

Using a 4DTV vs a DSR-410 give you more choices and better pricing. The 410 is designed for those who want a easy to use (like pizza) no frills one satellite system. They both have there strong points for the situation it's used in.

Motorola isnt quitting C-Band
NPS is

The 410 is through Skyvision who is actively in the C-Band business :)

NPS Billing

I got my NPS bill yesterday in an NPS envelope (not All American Direct).
The billing was for a 12 month period for the Denver and the G3 network stations.
My sub end 4/1/10, so I have time to watch this play and switch to someone else.
Unfortunatley, they talked into a Pizza Dish several years ago, only because of stations my wife wanted to watch while I not home. I don't like the high price.:(
Bob

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts