NPS Says 7 to 10 days to process RV waiver.

stan.soper

Original poster
Dec 4, 2006
Kansas
Filled out form on NPS (AllAmericanDirect) website. Said I needed waivers. Faxed their RV Declaration Form filled out with copy of my RV Title and Registration Receipt.

Called them today to check status. Asked for my home phone number and my address info was in their system. Asked about the status of my waiver. She said it takes 7-10 days to process RV waivers.

I asked for an explanation as to why it takes so long, and she said she did not know. Said she had no status on my request and had no way of determining the status of my request.

She was rude and not helpful at all. She said she had to take another call. I aked her if that was so she could tell them the same thing she told me. She said yes if they were calling about an RV waiver. That was the end of the conversation.

Does anyone know what's going on here? I see posts of people getting through and connected within 24 hours. Obviously not my case and looks like for other RV waiver customers like me.:confused:

All the legal mumbo jumbo arguments aside, I think it's a travisty that we, the consumers who have to pay the price! If I want to buy a New York Times, I can. I just doni't know why I can't purchase a New York TV feed. Well that's just me.:mad:

This is a great forum. Glad I found it. Keep up the good work.

I'm not surprised with as slammed as they are right now. Probably trying for the regular Dish subs first then on to the RV waivers next.

I'll let all know how long it really takes. I submitted the RV waiver on December 5th. I would be curious to know how long it takes other RV owners.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)