NPS vs Programming Center

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jself1982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 15, 2006
South Carolina
Which service is it that has reuplinked channels or do they both? Cause I see some of there channels thru HITS that are clear where some of the NPS channels that are uplinked (WPIX is on of them I know of) are not so clear.

Is the Programming Center channels all on X4 and C4?

Does there movie packages use the same channels as NPS does on G1, C3, G5, G0?

NPS reuplinks some feeds on Galaxy-13 (G9) and they are pizza dish crap quality, and I will never sub to them, channels on X4 are uplinked by HITS, and NPS and SRL resell them, these feeds are a bit better looking than pizza pan, HITS does have some feeds on a few C-band satellites that are sold to us also, I am not sure what channels though, you can look at http://www.lyngsat.com/america.html to find out.

I only sub to the master feeds, they look the best, I get all my movie channels from NPS and have a few analogs a la carte from SRL.

I think both sell the master feeds of the movie channel, SRL also sells the HITS feeds of the movie channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts